Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pressure at work.

2012 turned on the crazy switch and left it running. Has anyone else been crazy-busy at work? I am grateful for job security, but geez.

photocopy.jpg

You're preaching to the choir brother. :duff

Amen. :duff

What was deleted?

Just a post pointing out how ignorant babbling should be ignored, that kinda stuff...

If that didn't happen, I'd probably be well above Josh in post count. :lol

Just pisses the ____ out of me while that ____ing ****** is still around spreading his mindless bull____. Need alcohol...

Ouch. What a waste.

Wow. For me, this really re-aims a light that should be focused on an infidelity. If she was this pathetic when she was married to Tiger, then maybe I can understand Tiger's actions a little more.

Not agree with them, but understand them a little more.

The level of excess that this exemplifies should embarrass anyone who practices it.

And whoever actually agreed to do the work is just as much at fault.

The Black Keys.

Don't cut up crap bands like Nickelback when your music is just as ____ty and mainstream.

I hate dubstep....ive tried giving it a chance to see what the hype was sall about my it just sounds like random sound in my opinion...

All the stupid white chicks i've met lately love dubstep, this might have something to do with how so many of them here have a affinity for everything going on in the UK.

I seriously hate this music so much and they even played it during a introduction to a Leaf game the other night.

Last edited:
Back