Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 days? Oh crap.

I too have had that happen with Toy Anxiety on a couple of occasions. Their new Sandtrooper bodies were pretty cheap at $10, though. I'm going to give my Stormtrooper a better body.

Last edited:
Same happened to me last week for 3 days, turned out to be a kidney infection. Coudn't do anything. :lol wife thought it was funnAy. :slap cranberry juice took care of it. :lecture Played Arkham City for 3 days. :)

Yikes! :horror
Sorry to hear that!

Hope it's not my kidneys... For now I think it's muscle related because today I mostly feel it with certain movements and positions. It's getting better, but slowly... Been lying in bed all day watching movies and shows :lol

I'll see how it goes when I start work again tomorrow.

I hate truck drivers. Been dealing with them since 2001.

Young-Chuck-Norris.jpg

Young black males (20 something) That still wear pants hanging off their a$$.

It's like 1992 all over again.

I just want to come up from behind them and pull it down all the way and finish the job.

___EN ___s

Idiots who criticizes other people for the exact same ____ that they do.
It isn't a one time thing either, the moron just keeps doing it.

Junk in the trunk and big in the pants solves all pants problems. :lecture

But.....I don't want those things! I have trouble keeping mine from slipping because I'm between sizes. Men have it a bit easier than men because they can get their waist sizes in inches and inseam length too.

Bastards! :mad:

Back