Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: King posts WAY more pics than Shai. :lol

A lot of Shai's pics get deleted by Mods! :lol

Nam, were you here when Shai used to post pics of his collectibles with half naked girls, or pics of him dry humping girls, or vids of him licking and frenching girls? I'm sure someone has saved them somewhere. They all got deleted. :lol

4b9.png

That ____ is funny!

Pfft....

I'm way cuter than her!

2012-07-08_15-39-29_129.jpg

Plus I have bigger boobs :yess:

Snooki called, she wants her ducklips back.

Ween and Devilof76 really have some hate.

The Ween 1,084
devilof76 1,037
Skiman 694
thenammagazine 607
Maglor 344
King Darkness 271
Darth Cruel 267
Jen 260
Voorhees27 204
mr.thrifty 161
EVILFACE 161

The Ween 1,084
devilof76 1,037
Skiman 694
thenammagazine 607
Maglor 344
King Darkness 271
Darth Cruel 267
Jen 260
Voorhees27 204
mr.thrifty 161
EVILFACE 161

:lol Let me add to my count:

I hate the fact that some people are saying that our government put Holmes up to killing these people. They hate Obama so much, that they come up with this bull____.

He got a school grant for when he was in school the first time, along with 5 other people. They are saying that government paid him that money for the "hit". So I guess we should figure the other 5 kids will start killing people soon.

Oh....and the government keeps him doped up so he won't tell anyone they had him do this.

:slap:slap:slap:slap

:lol Let me add to my count:

I hate the fact that some people are saying that our government put Holmes up to killing these people. They hate Obama so much, that they come up with this bull____.

He got a school grant for when he was in school the first time, along with 5 other people. They are saying that government paid him that money for the "hit". So I guess we should figure the other 5 kids will start killing people soon.

Oh....and the government keeps him doped up so he won't tell anyone they had him do this.

:slap:slap:slap:slap

Really? I thought it was the other way around with liberals stating James Holmes was a member of the Tea Party (despite the fact that it's a completely different individual with the same name), in an effort to blame conservatives. :huh

Let me add that I despise the fact that anybody (both sides) is using this as a political soapbox. It's an isolated tragedy caused by a very sick ____.

Really? I thought it was the other way around with liberals stating James Holmes was a member of the Tea Party (despite the fact that it's a completely different individual with the same name), in an effort to blame conservatives. :huh

Well, he was a member of the Occupiers too. :lol

It's all such a joke. People on both sides are using this to further their agendas.

And the Ron Paul supporters are comparing this to 9/11. Bush caused 9/11, Obama this! :lol

The Ween 1,084
devilof76 1,037
Skiman 694
thenammagazine 607
Maglor 344
King Darkness 271
Darth Cruel 267
Jen 260
Voorhees27 204
mr.thrifty 161
EVILFACE 161

Yeah, but most of Ween's posts are her trying to get in my pants. She really isn't as hateful as she seems.

Back