Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one itchy spot on your back neither of your arms can reach. God, if you're real, there's NO way you didn't do this on purpose. You're up there laughing at my misery, aren't you?! :gah:

That one itchy spot on your back neither of your arms can reach. God, if you're real, there's NO way you didn't do this on purpose. You're up there laughing at my misery, aren't you?! :gah:

4144SbiXPnL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

:D

I swear this one guy is Teemu:

"You can open your eyes and believe anything you want. i guess the day i open my eyes to marshal law being implemented and them loading us all on to trains to re-education camps, i wont be one of the people like you that say oh my lord where was i when all this was happening, you should feel blessed you have one crazy FB friend that tried warning everyone about whats coming."

Or OSCORP?

Ween and Devilof76 really have some hate.

The Ween 1,084
devilof76 1,037
Skiman 694
thenammagazine 607
Maglor 344
King Darkness 271
Darth Cruel 267
Jen 260
Voorhees27 204
mr.thrifty 161
EVILFACE 161

It is a love/hate relationship...I didn't check. I hope noone said that already.

And mods please note...my post count would be 268 bigger at this point if these counted.

The majority of my posts seem to be in the Sandbox. I might be embarrassed by how big my post count would be if they all counted. :lol

It was a urgent situation. I didn't have time to rush to the dollar store!

For people with tyrannosaurus arms. :lecture

Yes, I actually do have what I consider to be abnormally short arms. A few people here can back me up on this. :( :lol

God gave you a brain to figure S__ out, is pretty easy really,

and no, you dont even have to buy something like this, you can just you know...

fork.jpg

... improvise,
I personally had to get this 1 dollar little dish cleaning brush, works wonders,

or you can go the creepy route too

Speaking of forks, I ended up grabbing a plastic fork from my kitchen to scratch. It was THAT bad. :slap

I hate soggy food that is not supposed to be soggy. Like bread...or cereal...or taco shells... icky, icky, icky! It seriously makes me gag if I try to eat it. And I hate cold oatmeal...that's another one that makes me gag.

I hate soggy food that is not supposed to be soggy. Like bread...or cereal...or taco shells... icky, icky, icky! It seriously makes me gag if I try to eat it. And I hate cold oatmeal...that's another one that makes me gag.

"TAAAAAAAAAAAA Coooooo SHELLSsssssssssss!!!!!!!"

g64073g6864.gif

Ski

If you ever watch that Nathans hot dog eating championship they dip the buns in water. Not only does the thought of gorging myself on that many hot dogs make me ill but the thought of the soggy bun makes me want to puke.

"TAAAAAAAAAAAA Coooooo SHELLSsssssssssss!!!!!!!"

g64073g6864.gif

Ski

:lol :lol

I don't mind cereal when it gets soggy. Especially the ones I love, but they hurt to eat, like Cap'n Crunch.

I can only eat cereal when it's crunchy. So I have to eat it fast. As soon as it gets soft I have to throw it away. :lol

If you ever watch that Nathans hot dog eating championship they dip the buns in water. Not only does the thought of gorging myself on that many hot dogs make me ill but the thought of the soggy bun makes me want to puke.

:yuck :monkey4

That sounds absolutely disgusting!

Back