Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duckface-4.jpg

duckfaces_why_do_people_do_that_part_2_14.jpg

I can't post often enough how I hate people quoting ENTIRE image sets just to say 'awesome pics'. I know I've posted this before and I know I've agreed with anyone else who posted it. And now I'm posting it again.

I can't post often enough how I hate people quoting ENTIRE image sets just to say 'awesome pics'. I know I've posted this before and I know I've agreed with anyone else who posted it. And now I'm posting it again.

I agree wholeheartedly with this post. :lecture:lecture:lecture

You know what I hate...

People that only see a movie once. The other day I was trying to watch something with my uncle and my cousin and they wouldn't watch anything they already saw once. If it wasn't a new movie they wouldn't watch anything.
We ended up watching Season of the Witch just because it was new to them.
Movie was a complete piece of crap... :monkey4

Some members on here think that their post count strengthens their opinion and enlarges their reproductive organ- false.

I could own every single Hot Toys and SSC release and know everything from start to release and because some doofus has a higher post count than me he calls me a "newb (a completely dumb attempt at an insult)."

Back