Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women putting on sick faces.

I'm not suggesting that the headache isn't really there but when I popped my head in the door she had a perfectly content look on her face watching Glee on her laptop. But as soon as I open the door making a move into the room and she becomes aware of my presence suddenly she has a look like shes on her ****ing deathbed. WTF. Do women know they do this?

Call her on it. Or better yet, catch her on camera doing it and then show her. :wink1:

I'm not suggesting that the headache isn't really there but when I popped my head in the door she had a perfectly content look on her face watching Glee on her laptop. But as soon as I open the door making a move into the room and she becomes aware of my presence suddenly she has a look like shes on her ****ing deathbed. WTF. Do women know they do this?

Looks like she came down with a case of "I'd rather not do the deed tonight". My condolences! :horror

Call her on it. Or better yet, catch her on camera doing it and then show her. :wink1:

I actually stopped in surprise. I think I said 'have I annoyed you by entering the room?'. ''No, I just have a massive headache''. Which for some reason only manifested on her face when she saw me coming over. She looked perfectly normal 3 seconds prior.

I know I'm not the only man who experiences this, just yesterday my brother talked about the same phenomenon with his GF and I know for a fact my mum does it.

Looks like she came down with a case of "I'd rather not do the deed tonight". My condolences! :horror

I don't even think its that. As I said my mum does it all the time and I'm not looking for that off my mum! I think its a woman thing. :dunno

I actually stopped in surprise. I think I said 'have I annoyed you by entering the room?'. ''No, I just have a massive headache''. Which for some reason only manifested on her face when she saw me coming over. She looked perfectly normal 3 seconds prior.

I know I'm not the only man who experiences this, just yesterday my brother talked about the same phenomenon with his GF and I know for a fact my mum does it.

I don't even think its that. As I said my mum does it all the time and I'm not looking for that off my mum! I think its a woman thing. :dunno

Like I said, get her on tape and then exploit it. Let her stutter trying to figure out a reply and if all else fails, start treating her the same way. Then when she confronts you, refer back to the tape. :lol

Hormones. :wink1:

Like I said, get her on tape and then exploit it. Let her stutter trying to figure out a reply and if all else fails, start treating her the same way. Then when she confronts you, refer back to the tape. :lol

I like your thinking. I'd probably have to conceal the camera somehow. If I just held it in my hand she'd typically notice me immediately on that occasion and ask why the **** I'm pointing a camera at her.

lol that dubstep stuff came out like last year but yeah, Korn did a dubstep cd. They were even saying they have been waiting a couple of years to create it and that it was their dream or some stupid crap like that.

They even made a song with Skrillex. :lol

https://youtu.be/CUOlc_j4rMA

Korn has always been trendy. Meh.

I don't get Skrillex at all.

Dubstep of anything is horrid.

I will never understand why Dubstep is so big. It really defies reason for me.

I thought maybe I was missing something, but yeah. I hate it.

i WAS a korn fan, held on til the 4th album. even though i bought the "take a look in the mirror" album which was also a BIG disappointment and called it quits. so they went dubshat last year!? eeeeeew. :monkey4

dubstep...lets just say i'd rather listen to my washing machine. :lol

[ame="https://youtu.be/ueZltmzgCzE"]https://youtu.be/ueZltmzgCzE[/ame]

I hate hate hate this commercial, i hate her mum bum,i hate her face and expressions, i hate her husbands face(can this guy frown?,looks at those eyebrows),i hate the old school Harlem ghetto flute playing..closing my eyes,plugging my ears and lalalalalalalalaa!.

Back