Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something i hate? i haven't heard I love you by someone outside of relatives in over 7 years
seems kind of cheesy and stupid, but, there are people that get to hear it daily....:monkey4 makes you see how alone you are

giphy.gif

Life is strange that Mr. Green is more happy now that he is alone and in solitude. But then his mother's girl friend called earlier and talk about her daughter graduating college and got a job, like similar third time now. She even talk about can someone like Mr. Green learn to do mainframe computing. It can't be, she's too young for Mr. Green and scrawny.

Life is strange that Mr. Green is more happy now that he is alone and in solitude. But then his mother's girl friend called earlier and talk about her daughter graduating college and got a job, like similar third time now. She even talk about can someone like Mr. Green learn to do mainframe computing. It can't be, she's too young for Mr. Green and scrawny.

solitude can be good for a lot of things and you get to be free to do whatever you want that is true.
but the loneliness starts to creep up on you, and you feel it specially when you are alone at home

solitude can be good for a lot of things and you get to be free to do whatever you want that is true.
but the loneliness starts to creep up on you, and you feel it specially when you are alone at home

True, but for Mr. Green, he's never been a needy person. He got enough on his mind to work on. Its almost like an adventure. He just doesn't have time for needless drama.

True, but for Mr. Green, he's never been a needy person. He got enough on his mind to work on. Its almost like an adventure. He just doesn't have time for needless drama.

well crows was talking about love, but... how does mr green deal with physical loneliness then? :ohbfrank:

See, there's always someone who's worse or better. RavenEye seem to be on the worse side.....but even that, Mr. Green am sure there's worse still. Best to stay on the positive end.

All I was saying is that I hate to mow and have no ambition to do chores. :lol

well crows was talking about love, but... how does mr green deal with physical loneliness then? :ohbfrank:

I hear what you're saying. Been there myself A LOT. All I can tell you is, if being alone bothers you that much, then you need to get out there and look because it's not going to just fall in your lap.

I hear what you're saying. Been there myself A LOT. All I can tell you is, if being alone bothers you that much, then you need to get out there and look because it's not going to just fall in your lap.

Don't know, it seem to fall on Mr. Green lap maybe a couple of times. But Mr. Green must resist!

2 things - the uncanny timing of piss-poor weather for all the great bands at my local summer festival and the fact that I now stink of cigarettes due to at most 5 minutes of outdoor exposure.

it doesnt really work like that and random hook ups with strangers tend to be messy.
ive had those hook ups and they tend to be bad, and specially now that college girls are screaming rape if a guy as much as looks at them...

:(

it doesnt really work like that and random hook ups with strangers tend to be messy.
ive had those hook ups and they tend to be bad, and specially now that college girls are screaming rape if a guy as much as looks at them...

:(

I wasn't talking about hook-ups. You have to put yourself out there to meet ladies. Don't look for hookups. Hell, if you're just looking for sex, buy it.

As for the college thing, that's very exaggerated, just like saying that all the cops are racists because of a few.

we need to pimp out crows to get rid of that blackmask rapist wit.
and get rid of that dog before he ****s it.

we need to pimp out crows to get rid of that blackmask rapist wit.
and get rid of that dog before he ****s it.

the one that brought the dog was xeno, i never even mention a dog so go take it up with him! you vile creature!

54d4266c44124_-_.gif

After carefully avoiding spoilers for months, I finally sat down to watch the first episode of Game of Thrones season 5 today. I'm sitting there with my wife and, as the events play out, we're thinking how much we'd forgotten since the last season. We marvelled at the key characters who were either being killed off or finding themselves in pretty inexplicably dramatic circumstances. I couldn't work out how and why a lot of them got to where they were. Who the hell are they? How did she get there? I thought he was in Winterfell?

And then, as the credits rolled on a surprising, climactic death scene, it hit me... I hadn't downloaded episode 1, but episode 10.

Back