Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After carefully avoiding spoilers for months, I finally sat down to watch the first episode of Game of Thrones season 5 today. I'm sitting there with my wife and, as the events play out, we're thinking how much we'd forgotten since the last season. We marvelled at the key characters who were either being killed off or finding themselves in pretty inexplicably dramatic circumstances. I couldn't work out how and why a lot of them got to where they were. Who the hell are they? How did she get there? I thought he was in Winterfell?

And then, as the credits rolled on a surprising, climactic death scene, it hit me... I hadn't downloaded episode 1, but episode 10.

omg :lol

After carefully avoiding spoilers for months, I finally sat down to watch the first episode of Game of Thrones season 5 today. I'm sitting there with my wife and, as the events play out, we're thinking how much we'd forgotten since the last season. We marvelled at the key characters who were either being killed off or finding themselves in pretty inexplicably dramatic circumstances. I couldn't work out how and why a lot of them got to where they were. Who the hell are they? How did she get there? I thought he was in Winterfell?

And then, as the credits rolled on a surprising, climactic death scene, it hit me... I hadn't downloaded episode 1, but episode 10.

:lol

Happen to me several times because rippers were drunk or on drugs and signed some episodes incorrectly.

Last episode first? What a terrible thing...

I read an article a while back that spoilers can actually enhance the viewing experience. I wonder if that'd apply to knowing how just about every bleeding character arc turns out. At least I know that there are still unanswered questions. And the finale had a great sustained full-frontal, so the experience wasn't without its consolations.

would it be that bad?

xPpqaMF.jpg

is he your brother from another mother?
oYNtjIo.jpg

:monkey3

Urgh! Had to stop by the gas station for the restroom. Popped on the seat like a hippo! Gross, Mr. Green hate this long commute to work. Took a shower this morning and now dirty underwear.

Glue feels horrible on the hands. I usually end up biting it off.

In trying to remove it, I now have a thin coating all over my hands. At least it's not sticky. What's under a few of my nails is what's driving me nuts! :lol

It was really neat to see the places and people it was with. Some guys took it into bars and stuff and it went to a ballgame. The guy who tore it up just went walking past it and decided to bust it up. *******. :mad:

The robot's creators should've programmed it to avoid Philly :lecture.

Back