Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How far are you from Christchurch? You could always drive through there then if she asks you again you can say that you went....whenever. It wouldn't technically be a lie.

:monkey3

unfortunately, im in Auckland, north island. christchurch is in south island. :[

The feedback was removed thus defeating his intention all I know. A cautionary tail for those of us dealing in the Market Place......DB exists :mad:

People should know who he is so we don't ever get anything from him if he's still on the forum.

Vindictive ****** bags in the Market Place who cannot hold up their end of the bargain.

Story is trade of 8 figures happened the beginning of Feb. DB received his four figs leaving me positive feedback, My four figs arrive with destroyed boxes, broken and missing pieces. Contacted said DB with pics. Going on six weeks from date of contact the situation remains unresolved, no contact or action to resolve. Notify DB I was leaving feedback which I did so today. In retaliation he leaves me negative feedback complaining that I bothered him about said issues. Dealing with real mature A-Hole who either cannot afford to insure their packages or fail to do so without the financial means to resolve issues.

It's stories like this that make me glad none of my sales ever went through on the market place. It's good you got the neg feedback removed.

People should know who he is so we don't ever get anything from him if he's still on the forum.

Anyone curious can check my Itrader for the freak who left me positive feedback the beginning of Feb. I'm not gonna publicly bash them (tho servers them right) since the situation was handled appropriately by the board mods.

It's stories like this that make me glad none of my sales ever went through on the market place. It's good you got the neg feedback removed.

I have plenty of feedback and a single instance hasn't swayed my opinion of the majority of freaks. We all had things go awry how it's handled afterwards makes all the difference. Own up and act with honesty and integrity everyone ends up satisfied. Hope it goes away then be spiteful because someone wants you to be accountable makes you a DB.

I had a similar take with someone on here when I first joined. Except I never actually got my figures and he just 'really needed the money' for Christmas and didn't want to give the figures because 'it was the equivalent of getting raped hard' since he thought he was taking a huge hit, despite convincing me it was fine, make a really bad pity case, and so on. Had to get Paypal to see my point of view and get me my money back. Thankfully Dave assisted, banned the ******* and the dude faded into obscurity or something.

I had a similar take with someone on here when I first joined. Except I never actually got my figures and he just 'really needed the money' for Christmas and didn't want to give the figures because 'it was the equivalent of getting raped hard' since he thought he was taking a huge hit, despite convincing me it was fine, make a really bad pity case, and so on. Had to get Paypal to see my point of view and get me my money back. Thankfully Dave assisted, banned the ******* and the dude faded into obscurity or something.

Damn dude. Glad you got your money back.

The feedback was removed thus defeating his intention all I know. A cautionary tail for those of us dealing in the Market Place......DB exists :mad:

I wish mine did. I left it since the guy was being a complete tool to me. I wish I still had the childish PMs he sent me. Go visit my trader for a laugh.

The torso was so ****ing flip floppy and couldn't stand up straight but he says "pristine." Ass hat.

It's been quite some time, but I finally got around to replacing the said body with a bootleg, which I'm waiting to get this week in the mail. For the time being, I had stuffed some folded plastic into the rib cage to keep it stable. Ridiculous for a $400 ****ing figure.

Last edited:
Sentinel (1000 Value Toys).

It's coming up to a week now since I emailed them about a terminally-defective product, haven't even received an acknowledgment that they've received the email. I'm guessing this is going to be a good £80+ flushed down the toilet.

Sentinel (1000 Value Toys).

It's coming up to a week now since I emailed them about a terminally-defective product, haven't even received an acknowledgment that they've received the email. I'm guessing this is going to be a good £80+ flushed down the toilet.

Date of payment, you have 90 day window.

Operation pains. Im a hurting unit right now, had to go back to the hospital for abdominal pains @ 4am. I dont wanna do surgery again.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

That sucks man. Surgery is terrible. I had to go back to the hospital myself a few years back after I had my tonsils taken out since I was vomiting blood. They thought they were going to need to give me a transfusion.

Back