Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry, RavenEye. I think most of us have been through this. It's hard, but it will get better. Hopefully you meet someone who is worthy of you.

my folks still care about that church issue...

i dont think they know i went AWOL.(awkward silence/pause as i recollect certain events)

right, thats when i left home. went AWOL,oh and skipped my veggies.

my folks still care about that church issue...

i dont think they know i went AWOL.(awkward silence/pause as i recollect certain events)

right, thats when i left home. went AWOL,oh and skipped my veggies.

My parents don't bother asking anymore, but I get asked by a lot of people here. When my wife and I say we don't go to church the typical reaction is surprise followed by "You haven't found the right church yet. You should come to our church." I've stopped being nice about it when they get pushy.

Military AWOL?

church.lolz

My parents don't bother asking anymore, but I get asked by a lot of people here. When my wife and I say we don't go to church the typical reaction is surprise followed by "You haven't found the right church yet. You should come to our church." I've stopped being nice about it when they get pushy.

i usually say to friends the last time i went to church, i saw NIN and QoTSA. in christchurch.

Tell her your church is in your heart. That's what my father always told people.

i feel like breaking her heart if i tell her straight up. i dont really want to be distant to my folks cant help it if i get cornered often. subtle ways of changing the subject only has limited coverage.

Conversation I had at work today -

Co-worker: What'd you have for lunch?
Me: Fried chicken.
Co-worker: I had seafood soup. You know, because we're not supposed eat meat on Friday.
Me: Oh, ****. Is it Lent?
Co-worker: You didn't know you were sinning?
Me: Well, not that one.

Co-worker: I had seafood soup. You know, because we're not supposed eat meat on Friday.

"He who is without sin, let him cast the first chicken bone."

It sounds like you work in hell

"He who is without sin, let him cast the first chicken bone."

:lol

It sounds like you work in hell

Sometimes I wonder - but my commute is 11 minutes and the neighborhoods surrounding hell are surprisingly nice.

Just ordered a pulled pork pizza. Yay Lent. :dance

Growing up, we only observed Fridays. I found out later that we were cheating.

That sounds divine. :monkey3

I always took issue with the fact that you can eat fish. Tuna steak is delicious. And every other guy in the bible was a fisherman.

I like Santa's rules better. 40 years old, never made the naughty list. :)

The other day, my mother told me I should start going to church. No one in my immediate family has been to church since we moved to Washington in 1981. (My mother has no intention of going, herself).

If there was shrimp or shellfish in that soup, they sinned as well.

church.lolz

i usually say to friends the last time i went to church, i saw NIN and QoTSA. in christchurch.

i feel like breaking her heart if i tell her straight up. i dont really want to be distant to my folks cant help it if i get cornered often. subtle ways of changing the subject only has limited coverage.

How far are you from Christchurch? You could always drive through there then if she asks you again you can say that you went....whenever. It wouldn't technically be a lie.

:monkey3

Vindictive ****** bags in the Market Place who cannot hold up their end of the bargain.

Story is trade of 8 figures happened the beginning of Feb. DB received his four figs leaving me positive feedback, My four figs arrive with destroyed boxes, broken and missing pieces. Contacted said DB with pics. Going on six weeks from date of contact the situation remains unresolved, no contact or action to resolve. Notify DB I was leaving feedback which I did so today. In retaliation he leaves me negative feedback complaining that I bothered him about said issues. Dealing with real mature A-Hole who either cannot afford to insure their packages or fail to do so without the financial means to resolve issues.

Back