Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Introduce them to King Diamond.
Excellent choice.

:lol:lol:lol :yess:

But that never ends well because if they are the kind of a holes that don't care about the volume in the first place then they might be the kind of jerks that will retaliate (maybe even with violence) OR their noise might even get worse.
Yep, tried that several times, didn't work.
Right now I'm not at the point where I feel confident enough to start all out war, I live with another person afеer all.

_

Thanks for the support, gents!

Yep, tried that several times, didn't work.
Right now I'm not at the point where I feel confident enough to start all out war

Alfred_Penyworth_82907.jpg

I had an evil babymill neighbor who let her kids jump off their beds on the hardwood floors while I tried to sleep. Her peaceful mornings after they went to school became Crash Worship concerts. She loved it.

Crash Worship. hahaha That is something I haven't thought about for LONG TIME.... ahhhh those were the days. hahaha

How does a band get banned from Europe? :lol

As it was, there wasn't a major metropolitan police department in the U.S. that didn't know when they were in town. Hail Eris!

I hate that after spending hours with the kids planting flowers around the school building that some ********s over the weekend decided to rip them all out and stomp on the bulbs.

People suck.
:mad:

Hater gonna hate but don't u plant some perennial? Daffodil or bulb or lily that come back year after year?

Daffodil and lily are a good combo.

Hater gonna hate but don't u plant some perennial? Daffodil or bulb or lily that come back year after year?

Daffodil and lily are a good combo.

This is our first year of doing this. It's part of a program to teach the kids pride and involvement. We were also going to put in a greenhouse and plant a vegetable garden. Trouble is, the school yard is wide open and a lot of people bring their kids to the playground after hours.

I hate that after spending hours with the kids planting flowers around the school building that some ********s over the weekend decided to rip them all out and stomp on the bulbs.

People suck.

That they do. That they do.

A neighbour of mine set up a ''Little Free library'' on the wall of her front garden. Like a birdhouse but she puts books in it. Anyone is free to take a book and donate a book. Naturally some drunk arseholes had to rip it off and trash it all over the road one night. Sadly it was inevitable. Just as inevitable any given car unfortunate enough not to have its own driveway getting jumped on or having its wingmirror kicked off - the nicer the car the more likely a target. Vindictive scumbags.

Back