Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or they could just

let_it_go__by_jan_jane-d73khqj.gif

:lol and we all know someone will be triggered by this :monkey3

I hate when people don't know how to use the grocery store's self checkout efficiently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when people don't know how to use the grocery store's self checkout efficiently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use those. They put people out of work.

As for checks, I can actually write a check (all you have to do these days is sign it) and they can run it faster than me sticking my CC card in the chip reader now. You have to stick it in and hold it.......and hold it.......and hold it.

So..........learn patience! :pfft:

As for checks, I can actually write a check (all you have to do these days is sign it) and they can run it faster than me sticking my CC card in the chip reader now. You have to stick it in and hold it.......and hold it.......and hold it.

Checks? Hell I have to pay my bank just to get a checkbook! SO I said **** it!

Not only do I use those, I use the handheld scanners so my groceries go right in the plastic bag. I don't need morons squishing my bread and mixing produce and meat or over stuffing a bag so it falls apart as I carry 17 bags, in one trip, from my car to my house

I use self-check aisles so I don't have to talk to the cashier or other people in line. I'm not interested in grocery store small talk. I just want to get my food and go.

That's the reason why there are closed lines, because they want people to use the self check outs.

:lol you anti-social grocery shoppers.

Self checkout's are awesome.

And the 24 hour kiosks at the post office are the greatest things ever made.

Back