Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate YouTube with a passion. I wish it was like the old days without all the ********. I rarely use any music in my videos but this go around I'm using it to show off my collection and they claimed me 4 times and blocked my video. Now having to dispute again. So ridiculous. Back in the day you could upload anything and none of this **** would happen unless it violated serious issues. I bought the damn music so you would think it's legal for me to use it.

You only paid to use it as copyright law allows, but it is pretty ridiculous that anyone would be concerned that revenue will be lost to the collection video watching demographic.

It's irritating because I make no money off my videos at all I do it for fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I hate YouTube with a passion. I wish it was like the old days without all the ********. I rarely use any music in my videos but this go around I'm using it to show off my collection and they claimed me 4 times and blocked my video. Now having to dispute again. So ridiculous. Back in the day you could upload anything and none of this **** would happen unless it violated serious issues. I bought the damn music so you would think it's legal for me to use it.

They go after people who have videos their weddings and there's music on them. Like during the first dance. It's silly.

This as a valid argument for BvS fans . . .

14223_10205923250062577_7071071486631073848_n.jpg

lol

A bloke I know is a lawyer and satirist. He demonstrated fair use of a Sony track, even got permission from Rick Astley himself to use the song... but Youtube pulled it anyway after Sony intervened. They do use a broad hammer.

Don't use any music then. Video will prolly get the same number of views either way. :dunno

Well Sup is not the same as Capt. Some peep seem to get hung up on Sup being an all powerful being who never kill; even the bad guy. Capt. A is almost the same, just that we don't see him kill. You can't go through a bunch of bad guys with a shield and a gun and not kill. Haters gonna hate; there is not a lot of movies they gonna like anyway.

Don't use any music then. Video will prolly get the same number of views either way. :dunno
Well I normally don't but since this video I really do not talk I thought I would put in some music for people to enjoy you know? I can get away with it sometimes but this time around didn't work. I finally got the video up but not in it's original format.
What about royalty free music? That gets taken down too?

Yep.

Well I normally don't but since this video I really do not talk I thought I would put in some music for people to enjoy you know? I can get away with it sometimes but this time around didn't work. I finally got the video up but not in it's original format.

Yep.

Are you sure about that?

Find some obscure ambient music and run it though a filter or two and use that.
Sounds good I will try that next time but knowing me I always like some Phil Collins to play instead but I know it won't work haha.
Are you sure about that?
Not 100% but YouTube is picky so in the past years of uploading anything music related will get claimed and or blocked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

You aren't tagging the music, are you? Also, are you using a disclaimer? Not that it always works but I have videos saved that I've had for years that haven't been taken down and most have disclaimers.

Back