Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what car do you drive?

20a6a25599ef886a69db0a7554007171.jpg

The camera remains remarkably unflinching in its determination to continue capturing the stunt....even when it goes so terribly wrong...

:lol Not only does whoever's behind the camera keep filming but barely anyone in the background even notices he just paralyzed himself.

:lol Not only does whoever's behind the camera keep filming but barely anyone in the background even notices he just paralyzed himself.
I only saw about 4 people turn their heads. The guy walking with the child is completely oblivious to what's happening behind them. That's more disturbing to me than the stunt itself.

I hate that our school Carnival is cancelled for the Friday due to lack of parental volunteers. Lazy bitches!

I hate that our school Carnival is cancelled for the Friday due to lack of parental volunteers. Lazy bitches!

:( sounds like the type of parents who never read bedtime stories to their kids and then blame the education system when their kids can't read.

Back