Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maine should be its own country and Trump can be the supreme leader and build all the walls he wants. No one is gonna miss Maine or Trump, America needs neither.

(And we just had a woman President. I didn't see what was so great about it.)
Cruz would've been the next one
920x920-645x325.jpg

America needs dragons to ferret out the dummies. I hate that America doesn't have dragons. :monkey2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kasich will drop out of the race at 5 tonight as well. Not that anyone should be surprised but oh well.

Not in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined a country like the US having elections as laughable as, say, countries in South America. Unbelievable.

Bernie has no chance in hell (insert Vince's entrance music here).

We really are ****ed. ****ed.

Employees using cell phones while working. I heard this today: "I don't think it interferes with my job." When a customer is waiting for you to help them and your eyes are glued to your phone...it's interfering with you doing your job.

Employees using cell phones while working. I heard this today: "I don't think it interferes with my job." When a customer is waiting for you to help them and your eyes are glued to your phone...it's interfering with you doing your job.

I went into a convenience store the other day and the lady who was working had her phone on speaker and was screaming in Spanish at some guy who was screaming back at her.

She rang me up while continuing to yell

Maine should be its own country and Trump can be the supreme leader and build all the walls he wants. No one is gonna miss Maine or Trump, America needs neither.

But we need New Mexico? :dunno

You don't have lobster. You don't even have potatoes.

America needs dragons to ferret out the dummies. I hate that America doesn't have dragons. :monkey2

:Wizard

Cruz would've been the next one

No, he'd have the balls to obey the Constitution, and would be lightyears from the underhanded b**** making it the highest ambition of his Administration to subvert it as thoroughly as possible.

But we need New Mexico? :dunno

You don't have lobster. You don't even have potatoes.

:Wizard

No, he'd have the balls to obey the Constitution, and would be lightyears from the underhanded b**** making it the highest ambition of his Administration to subvert it as thoroughly as possible.
[emoji38]Ted Cruz has the balls to shut down an institution he works for knowing full well that his pay check is guaranteed to keep coming no matter what while countless others are left twisting in the wind wondering when they'll be paid and citizens aren't able to visit US parks and landmarks that are nowhere near the dreaded "Washington cartel".

[emoji38]Ted Cruz has the balls to shut down an institution he works for knowing full well that his pay check is guaranteed to keep coming no matter what while countless others are left twisting in the wind wondering when they'll be paid and citizens aren't able to visit US parks and landmarks that are nowhere near the dreaded "Washington cartel".

Perhaps less responsible parties shouldn't have left it to one lone legislator to teach them that the Constitution doesn't permit them to provide healthcare coverage. Then they wouldn't have to cry about not being able to go to the park. Because that's all there was to cry about. They knew they'd get paid eventually for the shutdown, even though they wouldn't have to work through it.

With $19 trillion in debt, they should be happy we're still paying them to do anything.

Holy ****, that's the first time I've actually looked at Bernie.

I think I'm in love bros.

Wait, why do foreigners go through all that trouble of making a 2 minute video like that? :lol

Are they following the campaign this extensively?

Back