Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh when I worked in an office I showed up as late as possible and left just as fast. Throw in some trips to Starbucks during the day as well as taking the full hour lunch and then coming back to eat at my desk.
I spent more time figuring out ways to look busy than ever doing anything. Thank god I work for myself now.

^ Not even a co-worker and I hate him.

^ Not even a co-worker and I hate him.

Haha maybe but I always got my work done. I don't understand the need to sit in an office for 8 or 9 hours with nothing to do.
I'll work, 10, 12 or 16 hours no with no complaints because I need to hustle and there are always things to do

Yea, you got to be careful with mold. Company have an idea of giving new hires a plant. Mr. Green plant got mold on the roots and plant started to die. He got bronchitis and didn't know it until late. Maybe there's not enough sun, in the Winter. Or maybe it's not the plant at all, hmmm.

Haha maybe but I always got my work done. I don't understand the need to sit in an office for 8 or 9 hours with nothing to do.
I'll work, 10, 12 or 16 hours no with no complaints because I need to hustle and there are always things to do

thats what govt employees do. :woo

Ebay item pictures taken on someone's bed sheets. I'm not particularly germophobic but it's disappointing to finally get a hit on something you've been looking for and it's photographed on a crinkly white sheet with a terrifying yellow splotch next to it.

Ebay item pictures taken on someone's bed sheets. I'm not particularly germophobic but it's disappointing to finally get a hit on something you've been looking for and it's photographed on a crinkly white sheet with a terrifying yellow splotch next to it.

Any chance the yellow splotch could be the camera flash reflecting off the sheet?

Back