Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it!!! sideshow pics never do pieces justice!!! I love the way it looks and the "old" factor really seems to be toned down i really love the side profile and the details!! :hi5: :yess: :clap:goodpost: you sir have made my day!

You said it bro...love the in hand pictures and can't wait to get mine so it can literally pound all my other statues into submission. Thanks for the pics.

01AFalconPunchingThor.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks for the pics FROBAY he looks awesome, and makes me sad I didn't opt to get mine early. But I don't think I have to much longer to wait for him anyways. I also don't think this guy will fit in a besta so I'm gonna have to find space for him.

Thanks for the pics FROBAY he looks awesome, and makes me sad I didn't opt to get mine early. But I don't think I have to much longer to wait for him anyways. I also don't think this guy will fit in a besta so I'm gonna have to find space for him.

Good point...I was thinking about getting the smaller bestas and then simply putting him on top. That way there are no hard requirements to make it fit into a set space. We'll see if it plays out how I plan it to.

LOL All the people on statueforum and now the Freaks forum saying it's good because it's not as old looking as shown on the SideShowtoy website production photos. It's called someone doesn't know how to take pictures properly. It's the same sculpt and paint. Oi... you see it with flash and some different angles now everyone thinks it's completely different. WOW! You guys are too funny. :rotfl

LOL All the people on statueforum and now the Freaks forum saying it's good because it's not as old looking as shown on the SideShowtoy website production photos. It's called someone doesn't know how to take pictures properly. It's the same sculpt and paint. Oi... you see it with flash and some different angles now everyone thinks it's completely different. WOW! You guys are too funny. :rotfl

Yup that's kinda how it goes...def can't take SSCs pictures as the end product because they never seem to do the statues justice. Well vampirellas maybe :wink1:

I'm really happy this one came out good as the design is what caught my eye the most from the start...well that and the size :) Congrats to those (including myself) who got one.:hi5:

Yup that's kinda how it goes...def can't take SSCs pictures as the end product because they never seem to do the statues justice. Well vampirellas maybe :wink1:

I'm really happy this one came out good as the design is what caught my eye the most from the start...well that and the size :) Congrats to those (including myself) who got one.:hi5:

I got one. Mine comes on Tuesday or Wednesday. Also have the Wolverine Berserker on order and may even get the Alien Chap. Daddy is going after the big pieces! :hi5:

I got one. Mine comes on Tuesday or Wednesday. Also have the Wolverine Berserker on order and may even get the Alien Chap. Daddy is going after the big pieces! :hi5:

Awesome congrats on them all. I too have wolvy on preorder, but not alien champ unfortunately. Def post pics of them all and proudly sport your awesome new additions.:hi5:

#28 is in da house!!! This piece is 100% pure awesomeness! :rock

For those of you who were wise enough to order, I have two things to say to you...

First, congratulations you are going to love this piece!

and B, start clearing space now because this piece is MASSIVE! :panic: (that's what she said)

A couple of other observations...

It is hollow and fairly light. Also, take care in moving around or rotating it as the balance of this piece isn't very robust.

Now on to the pics...

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

Last edited:
And congrats to you as well. Great pictures and I'm SOOOOO glad it turned out as kick ass as I hoped it would be. It looks better and better through in hand pictures. Also thanks for the advice about moving it around...no one wants to have an accident and suff this amazing statue. Now when is mine coming...:impatient:

:panic::panic:

Heck to the yeah!!! Congrats you guys im happy for all you guys getting one!! He looks AWESOME!!!

Back