TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it looks like I was sent an email to sign up to take part in a Titanfall alpha trial. I initially thought it was a scam but it took me to the Titanfall and origin site so it seems legit. Hopefully I get picked.

Just signed myself up! Hope I get in!

My heart dropped this morning when I read that IGN and pretty much every other gaming website posted a link to the registration page as I figured my chances would drop to zero. Fortunately they updated saying that only those who recieved an email will be able to register. I really hope I get picked, this was pretty much the nail in the coffin for buying my xbox one.

So apart from NCK and myself, anyone else get the email?

I don't even know, some people say it's because they bought premium for BF4 (I didn't). I think it might of just been randomized. If you have an xbox one and an origin account, you were in the drawing.

I'm installing my "unknown" game as we speak. Can't really talk about anything about anything though according to my NDA.

I've been getting my *** kicked in BF4 lately but I have been cleaning house in a certain.... Game that shall not be named.

I've been getting my *** kicked in BF4 lately but I have been cleaning house in a certain.... Game that shall not be named.

How are the graphics of this certain game and the gameplay does it live up to all the awards it won at e3.

I can't really say anything since who knows who's watching but even though it's just the alpha build which I believe was shown at E3, it's a very pretty game. Gameplay wise it's awesome, super dynamic. I hate call of duty but this game, I've been playing online for like 5 hours straight. So you get an idea.

I can't really say anything since who knows who's watching but even though it's just the alpha build which I believe was shown at E3, it's a very pretty game. Gameplay wise it's awesome, super dynamic. I hate call of duty but this game, I've been playing online for like 5 hours straight. So you get an idea.

Thankyou very much kind sir for the input I am super pumped for this game I got the collectors edition preordered and the limited edition controller can't wait .

Supposedly the titanfall team are really cracking down on alpha testers taking video, screenshots, etc. I wonder what they could do aside from revoking the persons alpha access.

No, they could ban them from playing Titanfall alpha online. If they really wanted they could sue, people probably agree to an NDA when they agree to the Alpha terms, but it's highly unlikely they would do something like that. Most likely they would just continue to try and block content that gets online.

That's awesome news. I stopped by the base exchange today to look for some new shoes and decided to cruise around the electronics section to find 4 or 5 Xbox ONEs just sitting on the shelf. I was incredibly tempted to bust out the card to get it, but I resisted and will more than likely pick one up the week before Titanfall is released.

It sucks because there's a ton of stuff I would talk about but I actually want to be able to play this game come launch and not be banned haha.

Back