TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just found that out recently which bummed me out. But damn the collectors edition is still cool!

That it does buddy , the statue will be on eBay though.
I can't understand why they put so much time and effort into such a good looking game and don't bother with a proper game to play?

That it does buddy , the statue will be on eBay though.
I can't understand why they put so much time and effort into such a good looking game and don't bother with a proper game to play?

They just weren't interested in making a single player experience. While I usually prefer a single player game, I like that they made the decision to put all of their efforts into one mode. I'm sure it'll make for a better multiplayer game. I wish more publishers would make that decision as well. I've played enough tacked on afterthought modes.

Probably because it's built as a multiplayer FPS. Most of the campaigns on those sorts of games (especially arena ones, but this isn't an arena one) are very underplayed features. I don't want to say "no-one cares" cause that's not true, but no-one cares :p

They just weren't interested in making a single player experience. While I usually prefer a single player game, I like that they made the decision to put all of their efforts into one mode. I'm sure it'll make for a better multiplayer game. I wish more publishers would make that decision as well. I've played enough tacked on afterthought modes.

I think there made the right decision. I can't remember the last time I played single player on COD or BF? These kind of games are all about the mp for most gamers & I think that's why Respawn have put all there efforts into that side of the game.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kulphsklPTs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

SOURCE - Gamespot

Snipers confirmed for Titanfall, but quick-scoping and no-scoping are "ineffective"

Respawn says sniping in upcoming online shooter is a "pretty different animal" compared to other military shooters.
by Eddie Makuch on December 31, 2013

Like most military shooters, Titanfall will feature sniper rifles. But the way these weapons work in the game will vary drastically from what players have come to expect in Call of Duty or Battlefield games, Respawn said on the game's forums recently.

"Sniping is in the game, but due to how the game plays it's a pretty different animal than you'll find in your run of the mill modern military shooter," a Respawn representative said. "Quick-scoping and no-scoping are ineffective."

Quick-scoping and no-scoping are methods by which players can dramatically increase their fire rate and lethality by manipulating the way virtual rifles work. It's not clear, however, what systems Respawn has in place for Titanfall to make no-scoping and quick-scoping ineffective.

Answers are likely to come soon, as Titanfall's March 11 launch date is just three months away now. For more on Titanfall, check out GameSpot's previous coverage.

I will cancel my limited edition order if it dose not come wit ha steel book game case . There is no mention of a steel book case all the photos show a reg game case for the money we pay we better get a cool steel book too.

Last edited:
I am really excited for this game. I hope it does all that Respawn wants it to. I am a little fatigued over modern war and zombie shooters. I am looking forward to some good sci-fi fps.

I'm excited for this because once it's out, I'll no longer need to resort to the broken POS, waste of money, that is Battlefield 4 for my multiplayer fix.

Here is a pic of that controller:

Xbox-One-Titanfall-Controller-1.jpg

So it looks like I was sent an email to sign up to take part in a Titanfall alpha trial. I initially thought it was a scam but it took me to the Titanfall and origin site so it seems legit. Hopefully I get picked.

So it looks like I was sent an email to sign up to take part in a Titanfall alpha trial. I initially thought it was a scam but it took me to the Titanfall and origin site so it seems legit. Hopefully I get picked.

Congrats.
Keep us in the loop.

This is one title that I'm bummed is not coming to the PS4, oh wells I guess.

Back