TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was laughing at all the alpha footage. outside of mediocre graphics it's literally MW2 with mechs. even the weapon skins and animations are the same, yikes. and 6v6 on large maps WITH mechs? sounds like a bore fest, not holding out a lot of hope for this anymore.

All the big people that got to play this game in the gaming industry say otherwise theres a reason it won a bunch of awards at e3 . This game will be amazing.

It's the run and gun game play, that's why it's compared to COD. However like I said, jump packs and free running and mechs push it completely away from COD.

Hopefully respawn goes ahead with the open beta so you can at least give it a go. I too hate call of duty but this was refreshing and innovative enough to capture my attention.

I still plan on getting it, I'm just probably going to cancel the collectors edition and go with the regular. Unless they do have an open beta and it sucks. lol

If anything I would buy the collectors just to resell the statue, I bet you could make a mint.

It's still available for pre-order. It's pretty cool but I don't know if it's something that will be that desirable. I guess it depends on how popular the game is.

It's still available for pre-order. It's pretty cool but I don't know if it's something that will be that desirable. I guess it depends on how popular the game is.

sold out on amazon... . I have one preorder... and I dont have an Xbox one yet only ps4 but I love the statue and the game...

sold out on amazon... . I have one preorder... and I dont have an Xbox one yet only ps4 but I love the statue and the game...

Looks like Best Buy is also sold out as well but Gamestop does still have them available for pre-order.

https://vr-zone.com/articles/titanfall-xbox-one-console-spotted-halo-5-coming-2015/71119.html

‘Titanfall’ Xbox One console spotted, ‘Halo 5’ coming in 2015
By Harish Jonnalagadda on January 31, 2014 10:06 pm

FallOne.jpg

I like the controller and bought one since I only have the day one edition controller and needed another one but I don't really like the console for some reason.

I like the TF console, I think it looks quiet smart but I don't care for things like this because my consoles are hidden in a cabinet so I would never see it apart for a few seconds now & then when I'm swapping a disc over.

I may have to get that controller though

Back