TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a closed beta, just like the alpha. Invites go out and only select players will get chosen. Kinda odd seeing as you'd expect them to try and bog down the servers as much as possible to test them. Supposedly there will be a ton more people than the alpha though.

Hopefully I get picked again.

Where did you read this? All the articles I've read said it was an open Beta.

Where did you read this? All the articles I've read said it was an open Beta.

It's on ig! .com They say you have to register for it again but it's not up yet to register and codes will be sent out in waves

It's on ig! .com They say you have to register for it again but it's not up yet to register and codes will be sent out in waves

I'm wondering how this will work. I mean they said it's like the alpha test in terms of how it's run and who's picked. With the alpha I can 100% guarantee I didn't register for it beforehand. Instead I got a random email saying I was picked. So I'm wondering if they're gonna do that again, only send out a crapton more or are they gonna have a simple website where people can register and get randomly picked cutting out the "you are the chosen one" emails.

SOURCE - VR-Zone

‘Titanfall’ for Xbox 360 delayed until March 25, Xbox One and PC launch unaffected
By Harish Jonnalagadda on February 7, 2014 3:27 pm

Electronics Arts announced on its website today that the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall will debut on March 25, two weeks after the launch of the Xbox One and PC versions. Respawn Entertainment is working on the Xbox One and PC versions of the game, while the Xbox 360 port is being handled by Bluepoint Games.

Patrick Söderlund, EA’s executive vice president, mentioned that the delay was to give Bluepoint Games the time they need to put the finishing touches on the game.

“To give them (Bluepoint) the time they need to put the finishing touches on the current-gen version of the game, we are moving the Xbox 360 ship date to March 25 in North America and March 28 in Europe. The extra two weeks will ensure the full world of Xbox gamers has an awesome experience,” he said.

The Xbox One and PC versions will be available on March 11 in North America and March 13 in Europe. The game is set to enter into its first public beta on February 14, and it looks like the new timeline will not have an effect on the Xbox 360.

Are people actually anticipating/waiting for the 360 version, I wonder?

What I want to know: they've announced a beta for pc and xbox1, but how do we actually get in the beta?

I just noticed this. I won't be getting it but it'll go nice with the controller and/or console for anyone that's getting them.

https://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/xbox-one-headsets/titanfall-ear-force-atlas/494

$149.95

image_476x574_titanfall_a.jpg

image_476x574_titanfall_d.jpg

Has there ever been a new franchise with so much merchandise before it's been released. Lots of stuff.

I have just been reading around to find out that the game is limited to 6v6 human with the addition of the rest being AI by MS Cloud or Respawn server for PC. No single player campaign, but some kind of small story telling while playing the multipleyer. Sorry if this was late, but I think I am not sure about the game at the moment. Now here are my problems:

Xbox 1/360 and PC: My internet is out or I can't get internet from where I am playing. I can't play! So this game at the moment is an online only game. So for someone like me who like to have the physical copy of the game to add to my game collection the disc would be unplayable when years go by and Respawn decides to pull the plug on the server.

So for someone like me who like to have the physical copy of the game to add to my game collection the disc would be unplayable when years go by and Respawn decides to pull the plug on the server.
When years go by, you'll probably be playing one of the sequels or an anniversary edition.

I have just been reading around to find out that the game is limited to 6v6 human with the addition of the rest being AI by MS Cloud or Respawn server for PC. No single player campaign, but some kind of small story telling while playing the multipleyer. Sorry if this was late, but I think I am not sure about the game at the moment. Now here are my problems:

Xbox 1/360 and PC: My internet is out or I can't get internet from where I am playing. I can't play! So this game at the moment is an online only game. So for someone like me who like to have the physical copy of the game to add to my game collection the disc would be unplayable when years go by and Respawn decides to pull the plug on the server.

Ever used steam? No net no game.

You need a net connection for almost everything these days. And bandwidth, for those 5+ gig patches. :lol

I know, but you need the net to install them.

I've had dramas with offline mode too.

Thankfully this will use Origin instead... oh wait... :lol

The titan fall controllers are starting to ship already some people got them shipped from microsoft store already I have mine preordered at amazon they are sold out already at lots of places.

I still need to order my controller but I'm 16 days late being paid which is really annoying me. Hopefully I don't miss out.

Anyone going full out & getting these

e5y2aren.jpg

They look really cool IMO

Yeah this game started to lose it's luster for me when I heard 6v6.
No single player for $60?
Yeah...no.

Destiny will be my first next gen game.

Back