TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on playing KI on the Pla..4..err wait, that's a ONE exclusive too.

Since generally everyone's negative about the Xbox One and positive about the PS4, people who have preordered the PS4 have taken every opportunity to take shots at the Xbox One-so like with this game: "Just wait for the PS4 version, it'll be better"
That type of thing, pretty annoying.
note--I have both consoles preordered, I'll get this for PC though.

Since generally everyone's negative about the Xbox One and positive about the PS4, people who have preordered the PS4 have taken every opportunity to take shots at the Xbox One-so like with this game: "Just wait for the PS4 version, it'll be better"

:yess::yess:

And it's also nice to stick it to the entitled Playstation people.

I didn't say it, but I was thinking it.

When you leave yourself open for so many shots you can't blame people for taking them. But I do agree the PS4 community was way too confident about it being a timed exclusive.

People are a bit extreme, realistically, the Xbox One is a pretty good console, it has a better launch lineup of games than the PS4, really the only downside is that it's $100 more because of Kinect and there's almost nothing you can do with the Kinect when the console comes out which makes it $100 extra for something useless.

I always figured this was a game Microsoft paid a ton of money for the exclusivity and that EA would make a sequel on all the consoles as soon as possible, which is what it looks like is going to happen. These days, you aren't going to see a company make a game exclusive to a console unless their paid to by Sony or Microsoft, or if the console has some hardware that the game needs (not currently the case yet)

Relax! I'm guessing November 2014! Titanfall 2 for all platforms! Annual Franchise!:lol:lol:lol

Its a smart move by MS to lock this one down. Vipers right, im sure EA will make it last as little time as possible. Especially if it sells well. EA isnt a big fan of exclusivity. MS mustve pulled dump trucks of cash up to their door. Its usually worth it though. Its this kind of game that makes people pull the trigger on a new system. Assuming its as good as we're all expecting it to be. Its CoD with robots from the originators of CoD. How can it not at least be fun.

I'm almost willing to bet that this was simply a timed exclusive on the Xbox one and then after all the awards it won, they probably threw a bunch of cash at EA. Sounds weird how MS and major Nelson wouldn't outright confirm it's an exclusive only to have an employee at the developer say "oh I guess it is an exclusive" a couple weeks later. Could of even been all the talk of it maybe coming to PS4 that made MS "make it rain"

Man, I only found out that its coming to the pc. Sweet, I've a pretty high end rig so I get to enjoy the game with the best graphics possible without buying an xbox. whew! I hope ps4 has more great games coming. Might be the first playstation console I don't buy near launch date.

I'm almost willing to bet that this was simply a timed exclusive on the Xbox one and then after all the awards it won, they probably threw a bunch of cash at EA. Sounds weird how MS and major Nelson wouldn't outright confirm it's an exclusive only to have an employee at the developer say "oh I guess it is an exclusive" a couple weeks later. Could of even been all the talk of it maybe coming to PS4 that made MS "make it rain"

They probably would never say what the exclusivity terms are that way people aren't sure if it's ever going to come to other systems and are more likely to buy a new console for the game

I dont know about 1080p, but 60 fps is a certainty. These guys are sticklers about fps.

Probably so.

Maybe Respawn has been getting a lot of help from the in-house developers at Microsoft to squeeze out every last bit of horsepower from the GPU/CPU.

If there's a title that's going to showcase the Xbox One hardware, it needs to be this game.

This is why you need both consoles. I want to play Titanfall, Halo, Dead Rising, Ryse, Killzone, Drakes Fortune ect ect

Back