TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it sounds foolish after I already casted my vote months ago vowing to only get a PS4, but after watching more videos of Titanfall I think that's my most anticipated game of 2014.

I just pre-ordered the collectors edition for the XBone from Best Buy. I can't help myself. :lol

c1xr.jpg
2vj7lw56190687.gif

After seeing that video I canceled the reg and ordered the limited edition the detail is amazing.

Want to order this but it's £250 from game or do I order it for $250 from amazon plus shipping and vat?
Don't think we have any other options in the UK?

Only thing this collectors edition is missing is steel book case for the game I hope we get a steel book and not reg case like the picture shows. Ialso thought i read somewhere that the **** pit is motorized would like to see that feature.

Only thing this collectors edition is missing is steel book case for the game I hope we get a steel book and not reg case like the picture shows. Ialso thought i read somewhere that the **** pit is motorized would like to see that feature.

It lights up too. The case in the promo pic my just be a placeholder

It lights up too. The case in the promo pic my just be a placeholder

You getting the limited ink I fig id order it from amazon before it sells out and for some reason i decide i want the reg instead i can always cancel. I love how you can set it up to light up enemy color or good guy color thats pretty awesome.

Geezue £250 from game ?? Man we get bent over in the UK

Yeah it's actually the RRP over here. I thought Game might be adding some extra £££'s on as they seem to be the only ones stocking it

But this is what Respawn had to say on there site

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
We are taking this initial deposit in US Dollars, but when you come back to pay the balance (and shipping charges) we will translate that deposit into your local currency. The retail price in the currencies we will support are €299.99 EUR, £249.99 GBP, and $399.99 AUD.

Yeah it's actually the RRP over here. I thought Game might be adding some extra £££'s on as they seem to be the only ones stocking it

But this is what Respawn had to say on there site

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
We are taking this initial deposit in US Dollars, but when you come back to pay the balance (and shipping charges) we will translate that deposit into your local currency. The retail price in the currencies we will support are €299.99 EUR, £249.99 GBP, and $399.99 AUD.

I still may have to get it though lol. Just looks so dam good and the game should be epic.

You getting the limited ink I fig id order it from amazon before it sells out and for some reason i decide i want the reg instead i can always cancel. I love how you can set it up to light up enemy color or good guy color thats pretty awesome.

I ordered the collectors edition two or three weeks ago from Amazon

Back