TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why you need both consoles. I want to play Titanfall, Halo, Dead Rising, Ryse, Killzone, Drakes Fortune ect ect

:lecture Watching Titanfall gameplay videos sold the One for me. I was completely against getting it until the other day when I started watching some of the gameplay. As long as this game delivers I'll be content. Of course I ordered that badass collector's edition. :rock

Last edited:
:lecture Watching Titanfall gameplay videos sold the One for me. I was completely against getting it until the other day when I started watching some of the gameplay. As long as this game delivers I'll be contempt. Of course I ordered that badass collector's edition. :rock

Ha I was thinking of getting that until I see the price, it's nearly the price of a Ps4 :lol

Can't wait to play this. This is the game I'm most excited for next Gen

I'm a one console kinda guy, Sony still has loads. Of my fav games which are exclusives. One game isn't enough to make me buy a console (unless MetalGearSolid became Xbox exclusive that is)

:lecture Watching Titanfall gameplay videos sold the One for me. I was completely against getting it until the other day when I started watching some of the gameplay. As long as this game delivers I'll be contempt. Of course I ordered that badass collector's edition. :rock

When I buy my Xbone, I'll be contempt as well. LOL - TF does look good

Man I'm not a member there but has anyone seen the comments on Neogaf about this game being an Xbox exclusive :lol

**** me & I thought this forum can be a bit childish but Neogaf takes it to a whole other level. Some won't even accept that it's an exclusive :lol

https://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=706361&page=1
It can't be as bad as youtube. That place makes me dumber every time I start reading comments.

:lecture Watching Titanfall gameplay videos sold the One for me. I was completely against getting it until the other day when I started watching some of the gameplay. As long as this game delivers I'll be content. Of course I ordered that badass collector's edition. :rock

Awesome!
I love everything that's included in that set.

I'll have to seriously consider PO that version as well.

Do we know who's making the statue in the CE?

I found a little bit more info regarding the collectible statue:

Exclusive collectible individually numbered Titan statue, standing over 18" tall and 16" long, handcrafted from over 300 individual parts. •Statue Dimensions: 19" W X 13" L X 19.5" H
•Weight: 6 lbs
•Statue Manufacturing Company: Development Plus, Inc.

Another website even mentioned that the cockpit to the Atlas was motorized. Damn!! :rock

I found a little bit more info regarding the collectible statue:

Exclusive collectible individually numbered Titan statue, standing over 18" tall and 16" long, handcrafted from over 300 individual parts. •Statue Dimensions: 19" W X 13" L X 19.5" H
•Weight: 6 lbs
•Statue Manufacturing Company: Development Plus, Inc.

Another website even mentioned that the cockpit to the Atlas was motorized. Damn!! :rock

That's awesome. Seems like the $$$ price tag isn't too bad when you look at that. Subtract the $60 for the game, and it seems that we get a great deal on that statue.

Titanfall video reveals Atlas Titan statue

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/438369/titanfall-video-reveals-atlas-titan-statue/

u2ysy9uq.jpg

4u7yjy5u.jpg

aba2u7ed.jpg

It's Big

pydu9a8e.jpg

Back