TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a bummer.

ttoes001.jpg

Everybody arguing over "Turtles forever" , just remember-The Original, b/W turtles terrified the 03' Turtles. The creators made the 80's guys look stupid, but even the 03' Turtles were made to look like wieners compared to the originals.

On the figure front, got a Leonardo, and I'm happy with him, but I'm a little disappointed that their feet are so Madagacar lookin', while the smaller ones have the more detailed toes.

Sorry you got skunked on that Raph, btw.

Damn my Raph came with two left feet.
That really sucks.

I've had a few figures in the past that had goofs like that. It's hard to tell sometimes too, as the parts in question are covered and skewered by the shell of the packaging and art designs. :slap

Wish you could always tell. I would still buy them, but make sure not to open those. :lol

Well my TRU finally stocked the TMNT stuff!!!!!! all 4 Battle Shell 11inch ones!!! got Leo for now but need em all. Raph's face pisses me off though, Then there was the playset!!!! holy **** that this is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get yourself some black acrylic paint and dilute it with just a tiny bit of water, apply it over the entire figure (I suggest one body part at a time) then immediately wipe it off with a cloth or a paper towel.

I should get my classic TMNT from Hastings tomorrow minus Raph that was shipped from another location but expected to get to me on September 10th.

Thinking of getting the 1/6 scale TMNT but waiting for a TRU coupon because my local TRU is charging $29 each for it. You think they will end up at Ross or TJ Maxx like the 25th anniversary party wagon did?

Damn I really hope we get more classics from playmates. I hope they make movie star turtles soon aswell but from the first movie and more articulated.

Back