TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And think how awesome a BAF of Krang's android body would be! Yes, he looks like a creepy bald guy in red underwear, but I'd love to have a super-articulated, over-sized version of that character.

Look what i did! :rotfl
DSC01205.jpg

You the man pitu:hi5: there sooo awesome dude I love them, can't wait for the review, I'm sure it will be full of pumpedness as you'd say:rotfl

Just checked out your review Pitu, very cool and you have some valid points about the turtles, I hate the packaging and the lack of elbow articulation but can easily look past that. Just happy to have awesome turtles on the shelf!!! Hope to see more from this line:)

Just checked out your review Pitu, very cool and you have some valid points about the turtles, I hate the packaging and the lack of elbow articulation but can easily look past that. Just happy to have awesome turtles on the shelf!!! Hope to see more from this line:)

They rock man!!!! freaking Love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup! Im down for a Classics SHREDDER, BEBOB, ROCKSTEADY, CASEY JONES and BAXTER STOCKMAN.

If they got really deep into the line I'd like to see Leatherhead and Metalhead. I also always had a special place in my heart for my Ray Fillet figure with color change action. I think he was my favorite.

My dad sends all my Who figures in those jiffys and for the best part, they arrive perfectly. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll have to it till TNMT is released in uk stores, then my dad can pick em up and ship em over, in jiffys like that one.

I was plan on keeping it MOC but since I still have a set on PO at BBTS I'll open these up. I thought I was getting the other 3 TMNT before this from the tracking I was given. Oh well...

That sucks. -.-

I've been getting gimped on shipping lately myself. I'm avoiding Amazon for a while. Three of my orders back to back, all items sold directly through Amazon, have come damaged. Screw that ****.

Where'd you get those accessories from? What's on Raph's right arm? Love Don's goggles. Where'd you get them from?

Well, Don's goggles and scanner, or whatever, on his belt are both from the TMNT 2007 standard movie figure. I had them in a baggy. Noticed them while I was putting the other accessories up and so it gave me the idea to pimp them out, so to speak, lol.

The flashlight is from a NECA figure, but not sure what. The chrome machete, on the opposite side, is from an old cheap import figure or something. The yellow thingy in Don's hand is from who the **** knows, which is why he's sitting there examining it thoroughly. :lol

Raph's shoulder piece is from a TMP Halo CQB armor set, which came from a boxset of armors that had a white and red color scheme and featured the hayabusa armor. The dagger on his belt is from a random cache of accessories.

The bead necklace on Leo's neck was just something I made real quick. The extra sword at his hip was from the TMP Lotus 2 figure. As for Mikey, the pizza star is actually from an old TMNT figure, one of the transforming Turtle releases from the vintage line, if I recall correctly. The hat is from the NECA Sin City "Nancy" Jessica Alba figure.

Last edited:
Actually, I think Leo and Raph are the standard height, with Mikey being the runt and Don being the ogre. :D

In fact, I'm certain Leo and Raph are almost exactly the same size.

I did a comparison, and it looks like Raph is just a smidge (whatever that is) shorter than Leo. So while it may be true to say he's the second shortest Turtle, Raph's size isn't noticeably different from Leo's. I'm with you, DarthBakura. Leo and Raph are basically the standard size.

Yeah, they are virtually identical in height. Honestly, I would have pull out a tape measurer just to disprove it. To the untrained eye though, there isn't much difference.

By the way, did anyone else notice Don has grooves under his arms? I'm guessing this allows him to better grip his bo staff during posing? The others do not have such a feature, sadly.

Yeah. I would have liked for the other three to have had the same treatment, especially Raph. His arms really stick out from his sides, making him look silly in a normal standing pose.

Worth buying just for the packaging. I already have all the episodes, and I'm watching in order, planning to have reached end of S10 by time new series starts. Nearly at end of S 7.
I'll scope out price if this tho.

Back