TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer it with cool packaging. $70 ain't a lot for the whole series. Mind you, I'd have been happier with the 2003 series, as I haven't seen all of it. But, back to this. I'm in, if I can get it ordered thru the uk site. It can go in the Turtles lair corner, and that's where my A Team DVD van is as well.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Complete Classic Series Collection 23-Disc DVD Set
teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-complete-series-collection-1.jpg

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-complete-series-collection-3.jpg

My son would love that! I would love that too! :lol where can I get it?

WHEN DID THESE COME OUT!!? I HAVE BEEN DYING TO MAKE 1/6 TURTLES FOR YEARS. These will be awesome parts!!!!

Here are my Turtles;
turtles.jpg

Got the today and I think they were rather reasonably priced. I'm not really interested in other chracters, but those four are actually really cool.

Given half a chance I would. Ironically, I still have about $400 in my wallet that I brought back from Canada ... I just hope when these are released in the uk or over here, I can get these 11" versions as well as the smaller dudes.

Found a guy on eBay who sold one he made and I missed out on bidding. I got in touch with him and he agreed to do the mod for me if I sent him my April. She looks like a production job and her knee joint also rotates just like the turtles. Gonna find out if he can do Shredder or not.

He likely won't let slip the recipe for the mod then. Oh well. I'll just wait for Playmates to get off their ass in the articulation department. They cut costs in a lot of ways with first wave, in order to test the market. Once they realize they're solid... surely we'll get better versions of the main villains and allies.

I did a mod to Mikey, I used my wife's jewelry stuff to make his chucks better. It was really easy and looks way better when he stores them on his shell. I also did a wash on the front and back of his shell, they do live in the sewer after all!!

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

I did a mod to Mikey, I used my wife's jewelry stuff to make his chucks better. It was really easy and looks way better when he stores them on his shell. I also did a wash on the front and back of his shell, they do live in the sewer after all!!

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Hope when you say jewelry stuff you don't mean her actual jewelry cause that looks like a silver or white gold chain:panic::lol

Hope when you say jewelry stuff you don't mean her actual jewelry cause that looks like a silver or white gold chain:panic::lol

No its cheap chain, she wouldn't let me use silver, no bling bling for Mikey. She has a bunch of tools, it made it easy.

Back