TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Enterbay 1/4 BB Batman mods, custom 1/6 DKR Capes)

Hey Tony my payment was sent. Any idea of a ETA? Everyone's picks have anxious.

Version 2.0 update
DX090310131_zps5c52d10b.jpg

DX090310132_zpsdb1ded26.jpg

16HotToysDarkKnightBatmancustomcapegroupshotbyTonyMei_zps66a45acc.jpg

Can't actually see a great deal of difference in length in comparison to the first one. Still looks incredible though.

Awesome work, this is the reason I bought the dx09, I knew that the cape wasn't all that great until someone made a custom cape, you just made this figure 150% better and more real... As you can tell I got mine today!!!

Can't actually see a great deal of difference in length in comparison to the first one. Still looks incredible though.

:exactly:People complained just to complain. V1 looks amazing and I am very happy with it.

:exactly:People complained just to complain. V1 looks amazing and I am very happy with it.

:exactly::goodpost:

I love the version one cape I got from Tony. It makes the Keaton Batman more movie accurate. The figure was great before but now looks more lifelike and awesome. I got the long cape Tony offered for the dx12 also. Couldn't be happier with either cape either.:yess::thud:

Finally got my BATMAN Michael Keaton cape. Looks great! I can finally look at my figure and be proud of it. Thanks Tony!! Ill try and post pics but I really need a better camera.

Thank you guys : )

We are working on the DX12 squint mod now, gotta bring that sexy back ; )

These are still just the WIP pix....
EyeSquintModDX12custom0313131_zpsad2e1595.jpg

Left- squint eye mod, Right- factory stock
EyeSquintModDX12custom0313132_zpsf12db012.jpg

many people have been asking how the insert work from our custom cape, here is some close up shot. Just take the original cape out, and insert ours in, thats it. We made cape insert for you to install it with ease :wink1:

DX12BW0322131_zps16f2829c.jpg

DX12BW0322132_zps1a7111f2.jpg

DX12BW0322133_zpsfb8ad2b0.jpg

DX12BW0322134_zps2bba1fcb.jpg

DX12BW0322135_zpsfb443495.jpg

Tony,
Where do you get your Batman boots and belts from?
Do you make them yourself? Are they available for sale?
Thanks!

Hey, Tony. Do you have any tips/tricks to minimize the curling on the two points of the V.1 DX09 custom cape?
I've seen pics of others that hang straight down to a point whereas mine flare outward. I've been living with it since I got it, and procrastination made me wait this long to ask.

8583462111_36dc77dc5b_b.jpg

Hey, Tony. Do you have any tips/tricks to minimize the curling on the two points of the V.1 DX09 custom cape?
I've seen pics of others that hang straight down to a point whereas mine flare outward. I've been living with it since I got it, and procrastination made me wait this long to ask.

8583462111_36dc77dc5b_b.jpg

Lay flat and ironist with low heat from the inside

Back