TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (DX12 Battle Version Cape & DX09 Cape DONE!!)

Tony, how do your BB cape attach to the figure's body? Can you show pics without the head etc?

Thanks,

BOBBY

here you go, its as simple as going over it's neck :wink1:

CustomBBCapeLong0128133_zps726476eb.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Enterbay BB Batman mods)

Some quick pics of my new cape from Tony. Love it... :blissy

8451961903_2c332d8074_z.jpg

Fantastic work and thanks.:yess:

This is my fave! :clap

Nice one DEATHASYLUM, looking great. I know what is like to just leave that figure there and stare at if for a while, :lol the figure alone is a piece of art :hi5:

This is my fave! :clap

Nice one DEATHASYLUM, looking great. I know what is like to just leave that figure there and stare at if for a while, :lol the figure alone is a piece of art :hi5:

I didn't even futz with the cape in those shots. I just put it on a bam!!! Pure awesomeness:hi5: I had to take some quick pics of it cause it draped down so perfectly, unlike the horrible HT one, which could never do that. I can't wait to do some posing and take some decent pics with it. Thanks again Tony & amazing work on this. :yess:

Tony, can you confirm that you received my payment for a DX09 cape, successfully?

Paypal transaction: ID2NA03981XF907051W

Many thanks.

LOl I actualy said it wrong!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjctJ3EJSY[/ame]

Last edited:

The pics looks amazing!!! I order both, 89 and tdkr capes.. Theres gona be a log trip to Chile for them...

Tony, Received the 89 capes for me and my brother. Your work is awesome. Thanks for making this happen :1-1:

Back