Toyfair 2007 Captain America pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khev said:
As of today Fireside Collectibles has sold out of the regular.

Whew! Thanks Khev, I got in my order via Fireside last night! I plan to keep them both but if my Exclusive doesn't convert at least I got one fairly cheap. :rock

cageinblood said:
i got on the waitlist for the exclusive on the 10th. How likely do you think it is one will come through? :\

this piece and the exclusive is so darn good that I think I will get on the wait list for the exclusive also.

PS: I already have one exclusive on order BTW :rock :chew

cageinblood said:
i got on the waitlist for the exclusive on the 10th. How likely do you think it is one will come through? :\

Not very good. I bet a lot of people got on when the 'Death of' comic came out. Couple that with the fact that these are already selling high above retail, doesn't bode well for anyone who just got on the wait list, me included :monkey2

But I'm sure some nice fellow Freak that has two on order will be happy to sell me one at cost :monkey3

Well if I can't get the exclusive, I aint getting it and I'll be bitter and mad! Just my bag though. I'm gonna be stubborn! :emperor

I got on the wait list for this in December. I guess we will see. If he hadn't of died there would have been no worries for late comers but now there be scalpers ahead of ya mate.

if not I'm just gonna save my money and get the excl on ebay I guess :rolleyes:

With the high run on the excl it should be at least close to the retail price I'd assume

cageinblood said:
if not I'm just gonna save my money and get the excl on ebay I guess :rolleyes:

With the high run on the excl it should be at least close to the retail price I'd assume
Probably so. I would definitely recommend getting it early rather than later.

Eli26 said:
I GOT ME A CAPTAIN AMERICA! YEEEEHAW!

*does a happy dance*
I was wondering who'd drop $430 on the Captain. :lol ;)

Exclusive AND the Regular, its the only way to fly....

captainpf.jpg

I just ordered the regular....on the waitlist for the Exclusive...even if that doesn't come through, I know I will be very happy with the regular version. It's a beautiful piece and I knew if I did not get it now, I would regret it down the line and then get stuck having to pay up the a** when I decided I wanted one down the road.

My offer still stands to trade my Exclusive Cap PF for anyone's Green Hulk PF. With Cap dead, I wasn't expecting even the Regular version to sell out . . .

I'm on the waitlist for the Exclusive got on January 31st so I'm hoping that it'll convert. If I do get a conversion I'm keeping both. I don't care what I have to cancel to do it either. :rock

Jedi_Mike said:
I'm on the waitlist for the Exclusive got on January 31st so I'm hoping that it'll convert. If I do get a conversion I'm keeping both. I don't care what I have to cancel to do it either. :rock

I hope you get a conversion too :monkey3

I got on a few days later.

Hey Khev, why stop at two? Get an exclusive to set up as the older Cap, and the regular for a moden Cap, and get a third to keep MISB!

Heck, while you're at it, get a few more in case the other break so you have some as backups. hehe

Back