TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well even though I didnt really have the money I went ahead and ordered the sideshow cap vs red skull dio. $215.98 shipped for this is a good deal right? While I am not new to Sidewshow I am new to there Marvel stuff and higher end items.

Damn, had to point out the alien... I just ordered the T850 and I'm toying with the Falcon at $1550.

Meanwhile I'm climbing over boxes to get to the bathroom now...

Who needs to go to the bathroom anymore?

office_toilet.jpg

Vader AL said:
whatcha' get?

Well as much as I wanted it to be the Falcon, I "settled" for the 1:1 Greedo bust.

I have been thinking about that one for awhile now, and given Miles Teves' credibility + the price = a good time for me.

:chew

I contacted them about the T850's and he said that as far as he could tell his stock all looks like the one on the website. Which means the short haired version. He also said he's over sold his stock on it, but plan to honor any orders placed by tonight. Which means he may get some new versions in.

wofford29 said:
I contacted them about the T850's and he said that as far as he could tell his stock all looks like the one on the website. Which means the short haired version. He also said he's over sold his stock on it, but plan to honor any orders placed by tonight. Which means he may get some new versions in.
....crap, i don't want a short-haired version. if he honors them does that mean we have to wait for him to receive them from CM if we don't get one of the in-stock ones?

Darklord Dave said:
Damn, had to point out the alien... I just ordered the T850 and I'm toying with the Falcon at $1550.

Meanwhile I'm climbing over boxes to get to the bathroom now...

Good Luck!! Thats too rich for my blood.. but POTC medicom Jack is tempting me. Is he worth it????

oh panic since tonight it's over.. got the Medi Jack for 107 shipped! Not too bad I guess.

Well guys...I did it. I purchased the CM T-800 AND the CM Alien. I got both for $2105.99 shipped. INCREDIBLE deal.

I'll probably pick up Indy and Aragorn at the next sale. Passing on T-X and Jack.

LOTRFan said:
Illinois. :wave

thanks.

I'm just wondering why "one" of their products says pre-order even though it's been released for months. I hope that it is not a mistake on their part because I really want one :monkey2

Back