TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli26 said:
How legitimate is this store? Are they really good at servicing their customers?
The last thing I got from them was a medicom comic version Spidey. I preordered it way in advance and they delivered it without a problem.

Eli26 said:
How legitimate is this store? Are they really good at servicing their customers?

I ordered from them last year (for some Star Wars Kubricks). They were very quick and reliable with everything. I'd definately order from them again (in which I have, I ordered a CM T-850)...

I couldn't resist. I ordered the damn CM Alien. Hopefully it will come through.

Last edited:
Good Lord, I just ordered MR Han Solo ANH Elite blaster.......

time to sell some figures if this one comes through...:monkey3

Good choice, nash. I love that blaster. Wooden grips, pristine, and a working trigger. The orange "plug" is probably just a sticker which I haven't bothered removing. This one puts the LE to shame, although most won't admit it.

anyone know what their return policy is? i'm tempted to get a CM Arnie but i'd be pissed if it turned out to be a short haired version. i've contacted numerous sellers about this and they've all gave me the sme run around. "we can't open it to check if it has long hair (or take pics for u), because if we do we lower the value".

They're high volume and busy all the time, and CS is non-existent at best. I've only bought props there, but that's easier. It's just better to say their sales are final. Still that's the best price you'll see him for..

UGH Alien Warrior for friggin $96 shipped NEW........damn it.......DAMN IT....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

nash said:
Good Lord, I just ordered MR Han Solo ANH Elite blaster.......

time to sell some figures if this one comes through...:monkey3
nash--give me a holla if your gonna sell some fiigures..im in the market

Ordered a HT Halo Rambo at 11:51:26 AM, and just got a email from TOYNK, stating they are sold out, and my order is cancelled. Nice.:monkey4

I checked my CC account and it looks like the charge went through for my CM T-850 that I ordered early in the day. Hopefully, everything goes through...I'm really looking forward to this piece. I'd be bummed if it winded up getting sold out.

My Lord said:
Ordered a HT Halo Rambo at 11:51:26 AM, and just got a email from TOYNK, stating they are sold out, and my order is cancelled. Nice.:monkey4
Damn, it seems that they don't keep the stock up to date on their site. I hope my order went through.
Edit:
Just checked and the charge went through, I doubt they'd charge my card if they can't fulfill my order.

Last edited:
Back