TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to order the set of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang figures! Yes! That's a great deal. I've waited a while to get the set for a good price.

I'll throw in a few assorted small things to get over the $50 price range.

Hey! What's all the laughing about! I love that movie! Really!:rotfl

i bought the T-850 and pray it's not the short-haired one.....but Gruson said he would trade with me if it is the short-haired verison.....:monkey3

Im just glad I've got a limit on my card, or else that Falcon would be mine.

Glad, but sad at the same time.

Vader AL said:
i bought the T-850 and pray it's not the short-haired one.....but Gruson said he would trade with me if it is the short-haired verison.....:monkey3
well lets us know. i'll kick myself if it's the cool long hair, but i just can't pull the trigger not knowing.

Mookeylama said:
well lets us know. i'll kick myself if it's the cool long hair, but i just can't pull the trigger not knowing.

i'll do that...i figure if it is the short-haired version i can still put it on ebay and make a few bucks.....or at least what i paid.

I am 95% sure they will have the longer hair. They may be the version 3 with the almost perfect hair.

The short hair ones shipped years ago.

Super friggin deals, PF Logan and Punisher, the Hot Toys junk, super sweet. So glad to score a new Alien Warrior for under (just) $100, my dream come true! :chew :chew :chew

Alright. Which green deserves my greens best?

Greedo 1:1 bust $410 shipped
2911_press03-001.jpg

or

Commander Gree, a little under $400
TF_2007_Master_Replicas_0003.jpg

Since I already have a Han EE blaster, it's just so tempting to have it pointing at Greedo's head.

Gruson said:
Good deals I found:
Cinemaquette T-850 - $840
CM T-800 $1050
CM Alien $1050

As an owner of all 3 of these CMs, I can say these are worth every penny. All are great pieces, and these are nice prices. If you're on the fence, GET ONE NOW BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!

As for the "hair issue" on the T-850, that was really only a problem on edition numbers 1-50. Even those looked great. The pics on ToyNKs website are awful.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Super friggin deals, PF Logan and Punisher, the Hot Toys junk, super sweet. So glad to score a new Alien Warrior for under (just) $100, my dream come true! :chew :chew :chew

punisher pf says "preorder" though so technically it doesn't count...wow, need to update your site dude.

My heart is on Greedo. Gree is cool, but MR plans to make different helmets like Cody, soon enough. Gree is limited to 500, and is expected to sell out fast.

It's interesting to note that Greedo hasn't sold out yet, and they're only 300 of them. It doesn't take anything away from this piece, but I'd like to pay as little as possible. Anything in the $300's would be a no-brainer.

No, no, Gree is still a CS exclusive from MR direct. I was just comparing to similarly priced toys that happen to be green. :)

Back