TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'm real close to pulling the trigger.

Gru, T-800 or T-850? Which do you like better and why?

Help me decide. :eek:

Darn, wanted the RAH Wolverine figure from Last Stand, but evidently they're sold out. Did pick up the Medicom Jack Sparrow (pics of this thing suck for some reason, but I've seen it in person and it was awesome!), plus the SDCC exclusive Bender robot figure from Futurama (for my husband; see, that way when the package arrives I can HONESTLY tell him that there's something in there for him...!)

Thanks for the heads-up on the sale and coupon!!! :chew

WetaWork said:

i was in the same boat this morning but decided with t-850 because of the skin and dam it's ar-nold baby! but the thing looks real in pics and i can't imagine how good it looks in person! plus it's cheaper.

Just checked my email, didnt get any cancelation notices so looks like my MR Han Elite Blaster went through!! $495 shipped for that bad boy, not too shabby at all!

Amanaman when is Gree Helmet supposed to go up for pre-order?

WetaWork said:

Tough call! Those are my 2 favorite pieces.

I would probably say go with Arnold though. :)

Vader AL said:
i was in the same boat this morning but decided with t-850 because of the skin and dam it's ar-nold baby! but the thing looks real in pics and i can't imagine how good it looks in person! plus it's cheaper.
:rock:rock:rock
It is scary how real he looks.

nash, congrats! If I could only have one blaster, it is this one.

The Gree bucket will go up for sale "in the next month or two"

nash said:
Just checked my email, didnt get any cancelation notices so looks like my MR Han Elite Blaster went through!! $495 shipped for that bad boy, not too shabby at all!

Amanaman when is Gree Helmet supposed to go up for pre-order?
I haven't gotten a cancellation for my CM Alien either so hopefully it goes through as well.

Amanaman said:
nash, congrats! If I could only have one blaster, it is this one.

The Gree bucket will go up for sale "in the next month or two"

Thanks bro. Well considering it's not even sold out from MR's site yet, it may be had for less in a while...but it is suspiciously hard to find on Ebay at the moment. I guess everyone who has one is keeping it and rightfully so, it's gorgeous.

Bannister you got the CM Pred to go with it? Thats going to be one bad ass alien man. hope you get it.

nash said:
Thanks bro. Well considering it's not even sold out from MR's site yet, it may be had for less in a while...but it is suspiciously hard to find on Ebay at the moment. I guess everyone who has one is keeping it and rightfully so, it's gorgeous.

Bannister you got the CM Pred to go with it? Thats going to be one bad ass alien man. hope you get it.
I may get it when it is released unless you meant the Sideshow one which I do not have anymore.

Man, I wish I had the disposable income to get a CM alien! That is one beautiful statue!
That and the exclusive Marmit statue that was previewed a while ago are the alien statues to have...
Oh well, here's hoping HT finally makes one and doesn't get all creative with the design...

Man it was hard to decide between the HT AVP Alien and Chopper. A coin toss "decided" that I would get the Alien, since I have a Pred already. Can't wait :)

.....Ugh.....I wish I did not see this thread....I bit the bullet and bought something.
Master Replicas Darth Vader Studio Scale Helmet.
$600.
:monkey4

ragacin said:
Man it was hard to decide between the HT AVP Alien and Chopper. A coin toss "decided" that I would get the Alien, since I have a Pred already. Can't wait :)

Yeah I'm still thinking about grabbing the Chopper on my charge card.

let me just say that this board is killing my wallet!!! i tell myself that i'm not going to get something, and then i see pics posted here, with people raving about it, and out comes the credit card... :D

Thanks Gru for the heads up!!

I only wish I had seen this thread yesterday. :monkey4 :monkey4

I picked up a few odds and ends. :monkey3 :monkey3

I have a feeling some of these orders for the CM pieces aren't going to go through. I live just south of TOYNK's warehouse and have been there several times. Everytime I've been there they have minimal inventory of any CM piece. At the warehouse every piece says "preorder available will take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive." Hopefully they had a full inventory at the begining of the sale.

Back