Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

THOSE ARE AWESOME !!! So Old Grandpa Made your Zoe vest for you ? Thing he can make me one ?
THESE ARE AWESOME ! The painting is really amazing, and so is the detail you put into assembleing these. I only hope my ZOE and wash will turn out as good !
JERMS !!!

Gee.. how did you know that, OG? Mmmmm. Well, here are a few shots I snapped off a few minutes ago. Ladies and gentlemen, here are my Firefly crew....

Thanks again to Mighty Jabba for all of these wonderful paint ups and Trevor for all of these amazing sculpts! These are some of my favorite figures in my collection.

Of course, you would be looking at a bunch of naked TT's if it wasn't for the support of Old Grandpa, this thread's clothing guru. Thanks Dad, I couldn't do these fiugres without you!

Incredible guys...all I can say is...WHOA.

Once again....anxious to find time to get back and start Simon and River. Thanks for the inspiration!
Trev

Here's another one of Trevors fantastic head sculpts of Kaylee Frye painted for DragonSleeper. I hope you like it?

img2663y.jpg

img2664j.jpg

img2665.jpg

img2666l.jpg

img2667x.jpg

img2668x.jpg

img2669s.jpg

img2670ez.jpg

Heres the last of Trevors sculpts from Firefly that I have had the pleasure to paint for Dragonsleeper this one is of Inara Serra. Another fantastic sculpt.

img2671.jpg

img2672o.jpg

img2673i.jpg

img2674sr.jpg

img2675i.jpg

img2676r.jpg

img2677y.jpg

img2679y.jpg

img2678e.jpg

Looking great greggo!!

THOSE ARE AWESOME !!! So Old Grandpa Made your Zoe vest for you ? Thing he can make me one ?
THESE ARE AWESOME ! The painting is really amazing, and so is the detail you put into assembleing these. I only hope my ZOE and wash will turn out as good !
JERMS !!!

No, that is Chads vest and duster I am pretty sure.

Yes indeed...those are my clothing items and the crew looks great all assembled...It is awesome to see everyone's crews and bashes all put together!!!!!!
Mine are finally coming together..Mostly I have to whip up some gunbelts for Mal and Zoe. I just got my Mal boots and have hollowed them out and got them ready for painting.

Keep those crew members coming....

Chad
SMCG

www.smcgcustoms.com

Really excited to have my sculpts...Awesome job Gregg...Inara is my favorite but they all rock

Only Zoey remains unpainted for my crew and of course only Mal has his costume...Please SMG make more costumes...

Ok, so the neck is a tad long, unless you have serious dremel skills, it's not going to happen. That's an amazing piece there, looks VERY natural body wise and scale wise, not like a doll at all. AWESOME JOB! Makes me want to make one now... :p

This past weekend was the Women of Sci Fi Con. at Plano, TX.
I had a good time. Got my picture with Katee Sachoff & Morena Baccarin. Morena really liked my Inara figure and how well Trev's sculpture was. She spent a few minutes looking over the figure and signed the base. She was very sweet and asked questions about how I made it.

While carrying the figure around the convention several people wanted to know where to buy one. I told them it was a custom and where to go if they wanted to try and make one. Nobody asked who the figure was supposed to be. They knew right away it was Inara. Just goes to show how awesome Trev's sculpt is.

Back