Twelve World 1/6 FORCE MASTER AOTC Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got invoiced from Crab Figure, apparently I preordered this a while back and forgot about it :ROFLMAO: $136 was my invoice after whatever the NRD was. I don't have a Yoda in my collection, but this looks pretty nice to me. Not Hot Toys, but I'm not as discerning with the details as many of the Freaks here. This will do nicely for what I need him for, I'm actually pretty happy that I have him coming. Present Day Me is pleased with Past Me this morning.

Do you have a product link? I can’t find it on kits site even after I have logged in.
I don't sorry, it was just a picture he posted on his Facebook group.
I think he normally takes down pre-orders after a specific amount of time and then only lists them up again if he has spares.

I don't sorry, it was just a picture he posted on his Facebook group.
I think he normally takes down pre-orders after a specific amount of time and then only lists them up again if he has spares.
No problem. Thanks for the response.

I really like the chair accessory.
It is still available on AliExpress. This can be my proxy Yoda (I still don't have one in my 1/6 collection) until HT releases their ROTS version.

Back