Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man i expect this to be low inventory by now, doesnt look like it's as popular as i imagined.

The joker PF really isnt that interesting to me, simply because HT already made like a gazallion versions of the joker and they are all very well done. This SS PF joker will just be bleh, especially at $300+

man i expect this to be low inventory by now, doesnt look like it's as popular as i imagined.

The joker PF really isnt that interesting to me, simply because HT already made like a gazallion versions of the joker and they are all very well done. This SS PF joker will just be bleh, especially at $300+

Keep telling yourself that. Joker PF will be gone very very fast.

ordered!..... DAMMIT YOU AVENGERS!..... now bring on a skrull. Or zemo!

:goodpost::exactly::duff:hi5:
1197358-63641comic_storystory_full_1262612._large.jpg

Gotta say, it's a pretty good looking art print.

3000561_press03-001.jpg

Last edited:

NotSureIfTroll.jpg

This looks to be one of the best PF's SS has EVER made!

Bravo to those who have space for him!

He looks freaking awesome! :rock

Before the DC announcement I would expect this to be close to selling out by now. Joker PF hold out big time on this Ultron.

Sideshow has become their own competition.

Last edited:
This is a great looking piece. If SSC would have made a Cap and Thor comiquette already, I would've more than likely picked this up. Since the Ex ES is 500, I'm thinking this will be in stock for awhile. I don't think this will sell out anytime soon. If the Ex ES would have been 200 (like they did with the Beast com) I would have picked this up right away. With the Joker PF right around the corner, this will have to wait.

Last edited:
This is a great looking piece. If SSC would have made a Cap and Thor comiquette already, I would've more than likely picked this up. Since the Ex ES is 500, I'm thinking this will be in stock for awhile. I don't think this will sell out anytime soon. If the Ex ES would have been 200 (like they did with the Beast com) I would have picked this up right away. With the Joker PF right around the corner, this will have to wait.
Folding for the Joker PF, are we, brother? :lol
Me too! :rock

Back