Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why were we only allowed to order just 1 though?
I'm curious because I was planning on getting 2 of Joker's or was it just limited to 1 per customer to Ultron cause of the 500 ES?

Unless you're an A-listed villain. Anything above 300 on the ES is just a reach for me. But, it's a PF, 1/4, and I'm sure it'll sell out at some point in time. I think that we can expect to see these ES listed on all EX...500 or 750. Seems like those are the numbers that are tossed out there when they release ES these nowadays.

Last edited:
Unless you're an A-listed villain. Anything above 300 on the ES is just a reach for me. But, it's a PF, 1/4, and I'm sure it'll sell out out some point in time. I think that we can expect to see these ES listed on all EX...500 or 750 for PF's. Seems like those are the numbers that are tossed out there when they release ES these nowadays.

Yeah, it would have been more appropriate to have this at 300 ES. It may eventually sell out but probably a long while down the line like Surfer comiquette.

At least they got the Ex right and it's not just a crappy print.

^^^The ES for the Ultron EX has already been set at 500. Usually, from what it looks like the ES for the reg. will be 1000. I'm willing to bet a house payment on that ES.

^^^The ES for the Ultron EX has already been set at 500. Usually, from what it looks like the ES for the reg. will be 1000. I'm willing to bet a house payment on that ES.

doll-house.jpg

I really like the arrangement of your houses, but where do you display your collectibles???

Yeah, it would have been more appropriate to have this at 300 ES. It may eventually sell out but probably a long while down the line like Surfer comiquette.

At least they got the Ex right and it's not just a crappy print.

The exclusive is why I might purchase it. Love the extra arm positioned with the pointed hand finger....it's like you're being called out for a beatdown.:rock

Nope is not even an "a-listed" he's more of a B+listed...:)

Have to disagree with you there IL.
I think the misconception that Ultron is an "A-Lister" is because how the Avengers weren't as poular before as they are today. With the movie & with Bendis taking the creative helm of the books.

Ultron is always synonimous with the Avengers. He is what Magneto/Apocalypse is to the X-Men. My 2 cents.

Have to disagree with you there IL.
I think the misconception that Ultron is an "A-Lister" is because how the Avengers weren't as poular before as they are today. With the movie & with Bendis taking the creative helm of the books.

Ultron is always synonimous with the Avengers. He is what Magneto/Apocalypse is to the X-Men. My 2 cents.

There's exactly where my misconception comes from. I was and never was a big Avenger fan or reader when I did read comics back in the day. I guess times have really changed in this day in age. The last time I actually read a comic was in the mid 90's. I feel if he was a true "A-lister" Bowen nor Sideshow wouldn't have taken so long to make him. Just look at all the time it took to get him to this point.

There's exactly where my misconception comes from. I was and never was a big Avenger fan or reader when I did read comics back in the day. I guess times have really changed in this day in age. The last time I actually read a comic was in the mid 90's. I feel if he was a true "A-lister" Bowen nor Sideshow wouldn't have taken so long to make him. Just look at all the time it took to get him to this point.

I wouldn't say that I've followed the Avengers a whole lot. I really started picking it up with the whole Avengers Disassembled event but then started picking up the trades of the older storylines soon after.

I'm still think that Ultron is an A-Lister. How bout this though IL, name a villain that's a true Avengers foe. Someone who isn't really pinned down to one certain hero/heroes as an arch-enemy.

Back