Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't bring myself to buy this. It looks awesome, but Ultron isn't a fav of mine. I guess I am becoming a more discriminating collector. :monkey2

Nothing wrong with being a little discriminatory in this hobby, as that's something that's need, or acquired after you've been around the block a few times in this hobby of ours.

Nothing wrong with being a little discriminatory in this hobby, as that's something that's need, or acquired after you've been around the block a few times in this hobby of ours.

:exactly: After the initial rush of collecting wears off, you realize that you have money and space constraints. Reality bites. :mad:

Just biding my time awaiting those damn Cap and Thor comiquettes! :gah:

Doing pretty alright, brother. :wave

How about yourself? Ordering much lately?

Nothing on order until Thursday. I will be picking up the Joker PF. That was the reason I went ahead and bought a Venom com. No money going out for preorder so I figured it would be safe to pick him up.

I won't lie to you Bro, today was a pretty rough day. My wife called me and said that the ride was shutting off on her while she was driving. Thank God she's okay and I was watching the kids. Don't want to think about how much the repairs are gonna set me back. Just thrilled that nothing happened to the wife. On top of all that, I just bought another house and am remodeling it so I can rent it out. Already spent thousands there and I'm still not finished yet.:thud:

Oh well, everyone's healthy and I'm still able to preorder all my wonderful goodies. I guess that makes everything all right Brother!:yess:

Nothing on order until Thursday. I will be picking up the Joker PF. That was the reason I went ahead and bought a Venom com. No money going out for preorder so I figured it would be safe to pick him up.

I won't lie to you Bro, today was a pretty rough day. My wife called me and said that the ride was shutting off on her while she was driving. Thank God she's okay and I was watching the kids. Don't want to think about how much the repairs are gonna set me back. Just thrilled that nothing happened to the wife. On top of all that, I just bought another house and am remodeling it so I can rent it out. Already spent thousands there and I'm still not finished yet.:thud:

Oh well, everyone's healthy and I'm still able to preorder all my wonderful goodies. I guess that makes everything all right Brother!:yess:
Well, at least that has a happy ending, aside from the shelling out the dough for vehicle repairs. Once you get your rental completed, the money will start rollin' on in! I'm picking up the Joker also. Can't miss that one! Happy to hear you're doing well at the close of the day, brother. Take care, man.

Well, at least that has a happy ending, aside from the shelling out the dough for vehicle repairs. Once you get your rental completed, the money will start rollin' on in! I'm picking up the Joker also. Can't miss that one! Happy to hear you're doing well at the close of the day, brother. Take care, man.

Very true Brother. Just want to get this project finished and get the rent rolling in. My biggest challenge is getting all this done by September 11th. That's when I'll be ready for some football!:yess:

Retro question!
So as for this Ultron being only limited to 1 per customer, so is it possible to order 1 EX & 1 Reg or is the limited to 1 apply to Ultron in a whole?

Retro question!
So as for this Ultron being only limited to 1 per customer, so is it possible to order 1 EX & 1 Reg or is the limited to 1 apply to Ultron in a whole?

Yeah you can get both an Ex and Reg.

Retro question!

1 Ex per household, credit card, or billing address. The Regs usually have a 2 statue limit. So, you should be able to order 1 Ex and 2 Regs for a grand total of 3 statues. So, yes you could buy 1 Ex and 1 Reg Ultron from SSC.

Yeah you can get both an Ex and Reg.

1 Ex per household, credit card, or billing address. The Regs usually have a 2 statue limit. So, you should be able to order 1 Ex and 2 Regs for a grand total of 3 statues. So, yes you could buy 1 Ex and 1 Reg Ultron from SSC.

I was wondering about it because of the Joker PF. Thanks for the answer fellas! :duff

Back