Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's tough to talk smack when your team hasn't won anything for over 25 years. Last year was miserable for me. My 2nd favorite team is the Steelers. The team I absolutely despise is the Packers. See how well that worked out for me?:lol

Well it's not all smack talk. At least the Bears/Steelers were in the Super Bowl recently. Trust me, we have fans in that thread that follow loser teams as well. My Vikes just came off a 6-10 season. Anyway, the invitation is open.

*sorry to derail the thread.....no more NFL talk*

*Green Bay sux* :lol

Just got the ultron PF email from SSC and this looks amazing :panic:

he would go perfect with my Mark VI & War Machine Maquettes but squeezing another $300+ into the budget with so much coming plus dropping the NRD on him is not looking good. :mad:

Just got the ultron PF email from SSC and this looks amazing :panic:

he would go perfect with my Mark VI & War Machine Maquettes but squeezing another $300+ into the budget with so much coming plus dropping the NRD on him is not looking good. :mad:

What an interesting story. I can this one becoming a best seller.

heh

btw GO JETS GO!!!

What an interesting story. I can this one becoming a best seller.

heh

btw GO JETS GO!!!

Eli, Eli, Eli oh what ever shall I do with you?

1-1923684-2633-t.jpg

:lol:1-1:

this is looking better and better, especially with the joker exclusive having a TBD edition size (wtf?).

hate the deposit requirement though or i would ordered ready. Guess i will just wait until the last minute to order this in case something better comes out.

wish sideshow would publish their entire release schedule for the year, so we can plan our finances on what to order, especially with everything now requires a deposit!

Well the edition size of this isn't too small either for the character. About 300 would have been just right.

Doom is 500 also :)

Doom > Ultron. As far as the characters are concerned. I never did like the Doom PF. However, Doom will always be more popular than Ultron. Fuzzy is right. The Es for the Ex should have been 300. I would have pulled the trigger on this then. Now I think I can wait without fear and pick this up later for possibly cheaper than SSC pre-order price.

Back