Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful on putting the ears by the way. Sideshow chose to make it tiny pegs that you need to insert on fragile tubes on his head. Just broke mine. WIN!

panic.gif

I'm officially done with Sideshow's Marvel pieces...

Unless it's Venom or inhand pics are the same as the protos. :monkey1
Going back to focusing on the older/better Sideshow pieces.

I'd take the Logan PF than this one. :panic:

Now you can send it back... free of charge :lol

Is that possible?

you know you want one :wink1:

:monkey2

:lecture Only hole in my collection. Damn big one though since I stick to mostly villains.

If this was MODOK, I would have had a f'n meltdown. :panic: :lol

Epic failure. They should have left the overspray off. If it wasn't there, I would have kept my order still. What a bloody shame SSC :mad:

I would order it if it had the two-tone paint job (abs) like on the SSC site. :monkey3

Is that possible?

:lol:lol:lol

the only thing I'm really buying these days are marvel & DC 1:1s that I want, DC PFs and the x men PFs

it's easy to collect when you already have all the grails

panic.gif

Is that possible?

If it's damaged, they will have a fedex return label for you to send it back to them. You will get a full reimbursement. Just don't tell them you broke it :lol

Be careful on putting the ears by the way. Sideshow chose to make it tiny pegs that you need to insert on fragile tubes on his head. Just broke mine. WIN!

Oh man, it just gets worse. Sorry to hear that. :(

Hey xYx, I know the pics are obvious but I need to confirm with you if the lights are red/orange and not yellow, correct?

panic.gif

Is that possible?

You can always try SS ARH Studios statues!
We got ourselves a great factory ;)

:lol:lol:lol

the only thing I'm really buying these days are marvel & DC 1:1s that I want, DC PFs and the x men PFs

it's easy to collect when you already have all the grails

I have to grails coming in the next 2 months & after that I'll be slowing down. Sideshow has given me enough reason to stop giving them my money.

Oh man, it just gets worse. Sorry to hear that. :(

Hey xYx, I know the pics are obvious but I need to confirm with you if the lights are red/orange and not yellow, correct?

Lemme check my one eared Ultron...

I've seen the products & they are carefully done & looks exactly like the proto, problem is I'm not that into mythology. Comics is what got me into the hobby. :wink1:

@SixBillion

Yes they're kinda "redish/orange".

Or Hot Toys :lol

Well, at least when they finally go 1/4 scale. :yess:

Quite possibly. I'm planning on snagging that Tumbler! :yess:

panic.gif

Is that possible?

That's probably the best bit of advice that you can give the young buckroo collector coming into the game at this stage.

Alex you should start a side business to repaint sideshow's statues, it requires zero investment and just pure profit for you guys :) I would pay $200 + shipping to have this repainted.

----------------

In regards to this statue, all hopes dashed. There is no excuse. It's pure laziness and indifference on sideshow's part to have it come out looking like this. I can think of a thousand ways to improve the paint so it looks on par with the prototype photos.

The sad part is it's one of the simplest statues to produce for sideshow with no face, not many complex details and just a few colors on it.

The fact they can screw this up so badly and not give a flying **** just shows how much (or little) they think of their loyal customers, must think all of us are sheeps who will just put down $400 for any crap they send to us.

We need to make a stand here and send this crap back to sideshow and demand a full refund, and dont take no for an answer. I almost feel sorry for the cs that will get my call this friday.

Alex you should start a side business to repaint sideshow's statues, it requires zero investment and just pure profit for you guys :) I would pay $200 + shipping to have this repainted.

----------------

In regards to this statue, all hopes dashed. There is no excuse. It's pure laziness and indifference on sideshow's part to have it come out looking like this. I can think of a thousand ways to improve the paint so it looks on par with the prototype photos.

The sad part is it's one of the simplest statues to produce for sideshow with no face, not many complex details and just a few colors on it.

The fact they can screw this up so badly and not give a flying **** just shows how much (or little) they think of their royal customers, must think all of us are sheeps who will just put down $400 for any crap they send to us.

We need to make a stand here and send this crap back to sideshow and demand a full refund, and dont take no for an answer. I almost feel sorry for the cs that will get my call this friday.

:lol... Just remember it's not their fault that the product came out looking this way, so take it easy on them a little when you do call.

Back