Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex you should start a side business to repaint sideshow's statues, it requires zero investment and just pure profit for you guys :) I would pay $200 + shipping to have this repainted.

----------------

In regards to this statue, all hopes dashed. There is no excuse. It's pure laziness and indifference on sideshow's part to have it come out looking like this. I can think of a thousand ways to improve the paint so it looks on par with the prototype photos.

The sad part is it's one of the simplest statues to produce for sideshow with no face, not many complex details and just a few colors on it.

The fact they can screw this up so badly and not give a flying **** just shows how much (or little) they think of their loyal customers, must think all of us are sheeps who will just put down $400 for any crap they send to us.

We need to make a stand here and send this crap back to sideshow and demand a full refund, and dont take no for an answer. I almost feel sorry for the cs that will get my call this friday.
I share your same view brotha. I am very fortunate to have this cancelled before it was charged and shipped. I do feel very sorry for international buyers who paid their hard earn money for this. There is no excuse for SSC to ever let this happen but yet it did. I sincerely hope they evaluate this situation and make the right call and look into the factory; their artists and the QC department who allowed this to happen. I may sound harsh, but they need to clean house!

@SixBillion

Yes they're kinda "redish/orange".

Thanks for the info.

I'm glad my value has skyrocketed to SixBillion. :lol

Yes I am....
Going to do this

Looks nice, however, I would stick to the original prototype colors.

:lol... Just remember it's not their fault that the product came out looking this way, so take it easy on them a little when you do call.

Too bad their QC folks aren't answering those calls. :wink1:

Thanks for the info.

I'm glad my value has skyrocketed to SixBillion. :lol

:rotfl Fixing Ulturd's ear got me all confused. There were only 2 pieces but I can barely hold them cause they're so tiny but I managed to glue them back together. No thanks to SS' choice of using metal pegs instead of magnets. :slap

I think in the dark, this would look great. But in natural lit area, it will not. That's saying a lot about this statue.

xYx are you keeping it?

If I do, I'll try to get it repainted or something or I could sell it really cheap locally since I broke his ear. :slap

This piece is quite disappointing though in all honesty.

I think in the dark, this would look great. But in natural lit area, it will not. That's saying a lot about this statue.

That was said with Rogue as well.

I guess a piece of ____ is better looking when it's on fire than not but it'll still stink.

If I do, I'll try to get it repainted or something or I could sell it really cheap locally since I broke his ear. :slap

sad to hear that bro mine is coming on wednesday is there any-chance to cancel it or reject it without losing so much money

sad to hear that bro mine is coming on wednesday is there any-chance to cancel it or reject it without losing so much money

Flip it on eBay? :dunno
You could always try the commerce section maybe somone close to you would want to buy it of you.

Flip it on eBay? :dunno
You could always try the commerce section maybe somone close to you would want to buy it of you.
He lives in India. It would be hard for him to sell this piece without taking a loss. It's best to contact SSC and maybe work out a deal to ship back.

He lives in India. It would be hard for him to sell this piece without taking a loss. It's best to contact SSC and maybe work out a deal to ship back.

But there's quite alot of collectors in asia. :dunno

I'll give you $100 :monkey3

I said locally. :thwak:
Gonna try maybe $220, & see if anyone bites. If not I'd send Hung a message on how to get in touch with his painter/customizer.

i m trying to contact SS by live chat but its not working no one is coming online for chat.......whom should i mail

You can always try SS ARH Studios statues!
We got ourselves a great factory ;)

Well more and more collectors will turn to companies like Hot Toys, Pop Culture Shock, ARH, Bowen and Gentle Giant if Sideshow continues the absurd trend of lowering QC and production value while raising prices

i m going to SS on my bike to meet them personallY
picture.php
:lol

See it's exactly those kind of behavior that sideshow is counting on and allow them to continue feed us crap. Why would you keep this junk and eat a loss? Send it back to sideshow and demand a full refund. Seriously man!

Back