Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1st of many. :lecture
The Marvel thread will be an orgy of sweaty panicking!

So glad Sideshow upped their 1:6 game :yess:

Too bad they have dropped the ball on so many Marvel 1:4 scale pieces, which were once the measuring stick of excellence.

Not anymore. :monkey2

See it's exactly those kind of behavior that sideshow is counting on and allow them to continue feed us crap. Why would you keep this junk and eat a loss? Send it back to sideshow and demand a full refund. Seriously man!

:slap A painter would charge at least 200$ or more plus shipping & handling costs to repaint a statue this size...So people will end up paying around 700$ for their Ultron..I guess there are diehard fans of this character out there with money to burn....To each is own

Last edited:
just received my Ultron PF from Fedex. I told the Fedex guy to return it. He said _____ U. If any one wants it its in the trash by my condo.

:slap A painter would charge at least 200$ or more plus shipping & handling costs to repaint a statue this size...So people will end up paying around 600$ for their Ultron..I guess there are diehard fans of this character out there with money to burn....To each is own

You have no idea how difficult it is to get a good custom painter to do work. I am willing to pay $200 to repaint, but unfortunately most good painters charge much higher than that.

I wanted to repaint my conan prize the girl's legs because it was all discolored, one wanted $550 another $450 + shipping which is the same cost as just buying another one from ebay flippers, and that's after many tries searching the thread to find the good ones that are still taking orders.

I would think there will be many good painters willing to take custom paints at reasonable price and getting some income, but that's not the case.

Well more and more collectors will turn to companies like Hot Toys, Pop Culture Shock, ARH, Bowen and Gentle Giant if Sideshow continues the absurd trend of lowering QC and production value while raising prices

I'm not buying from PopCulture ever again! Hot Toys is too expensive & they don't even do statues. Bowen is a one off & I only order 1 statue from them in over a decade. Not many to choose from.... Damn It!!! :mad:

I'm not buying from PopCulture ever again! Hot Toys is too expensive & they don't even do statues. Bowen is a one off. Not many to choose from.... Damn It!!! :mad:

I don't blame anyone for boycotting Pop Culture Shock products after the Kabuki fiasco...

I thought you liked the GG's Sucker Punch girls?

I'm not buying from PopCulture ever again! Hot Toys is too expensive & they don't even do statues. Bowen is a one off. Not many to choose from.... Damn It!!! :mad:

what's wrong with pcs? i am getting my first piece from them soon - darkchylde. It's one of the top statues i am looking forward to for 2012, everything looked amazing...in the prototype.

what's wrong with pcs? i am getting my first piece from them soon - darkchylde. It's one of the top statues i am looking forward to for 2012, everything looked amazing...in the prototype.

Jerry screw me big time when he cancel my 3 Pack Chun Li without any notification because I said it was a high price to pay $2k just for the black Chun Li. I was subsequently banned from SF after I called him out for lying out in the open. Never ever will I deal with him again!

You have no idea how difficult it is to get a good custom painter to do work. I am willing to pay $200 to repaint, but unfortunately most good painters charge much higher than that.

I wanted to repaint my conan prize the girl's legs because it was all discolored, one wanted $550 another $450 + shipping which is the same cost as just buying another one from ebay flippers, and that's after many tries searching the thread to find the good ones that are still taking orders.

I would think there will be many good painters willing to take custom paints at reasonable price and getting some income, but that's not the case.

Wow..I knew I was being charitable by thinking any painter would be willing to repaint a piece the size of Ultron for just 200$...So people wanting an Ultron who looks like the one advertised will actually end up paying 1000$ for it :slap

Jerry screw me big time when he cancel my 3 Pack Chun Li without any notification because I said it was a high price to pay $2k just for the black Chun Li. I was subsequently banned from SF after I called him out for lying out in the open. Never ever will I deal with him again!

Never knew what happen to you over there but now I see. I was thinking your boycott from PCS product was due to what's plaguing SSC these days.

Wow..I knew I was being charitable by thinking any painter would be willing to repaint a piece the size of Ultron for just 200$...So people wanting an Ultron who looks like the one advertised will actually end up paying 1000$ for it :slap

Oh yeah to find a painter that's capable of rendering anything close to what you see as the proto going to cost you a few Benji's.

You really should familiarize yourself with the PCS Kabuki fiasco to understand what type of person Jerry is

Wow that looks terrible. I'll have to take a look at the overall sculpt. If I'm only so-so, back in the box it will go. If I end up liking it I may have it repainted with Alclad or chromed, although detailed can get lost with chroming. But really, if SS if going to turn out horrendous paintjobs like this, they should just knock off $100 and sell some unpainted. No one should have to spend an extra $150 or so to get a $350 statue to look like the promo shots.

just had chat with Jacyln she said i can not cancel product if its shipped even she said i have to take product n if i m not satisfy with Ultron then contact SS customer care ....

Never knew what happen to you over there but now I see. I was thinking your boycott from PCS product was due to what's plaguing SSC these days.

Nope. It was complete Bull Cr*p what the mods did to me over there. I'm over it now. I'm not going to waste my time over there anymore.

If I do, I'll try to get it repainted or something or I could sell it really cheap locally since I broke his ear. :slap

This piece is quite disappointing though in all honesty.

That was said with Rogue as well.

I guess a piece of ____ is better looking when it's on fire than not but it'll still stink.

SS don't know that send it back for free and get your money back.

Back