Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is very simple, don't like it, send it back and get a refund. Stop all the freaking WHINING. If you really want an Ultron statue, go commission one done to your taste.

Not everyone has thousands of dollars hanging around to throw on a custom, bro..try to be more considerate and selfless :duff

Its weird as the repaint on Ultron will cost as much as your 1:2 Street fight customs from the Philippines.. :slap

No I disagree. I think it may depend on the painter you use and how much/quality and detail you want. But there are plenty of great painters here too.
Ski from here, for example is great you may want to contact him and ask him for a price. If you really like it then you may want to get someone to repaint it for you if not happy.

I was really looking forward to this, as Ultron is a primary villain for Cap and the Avengers. I dont see any custom makers making a great sculpt like this, in fact I will not even bother with them! I rather spend more money on the sculpt I have from SS and make it my own.

For international buyers, this is a problem because of customs & fees. You have to understand consistancy / QC on SSCs part must be better. Telling the buyers to basically screw themselves is not the right course. Not everyone has the type of money that can even afford customs like you. Let's be sensible Hung. :peace

Not everyone has thousands of dollars hanging around to throw on a custom, bro..try to be more considerate and selfless :duff

:goodpost: :exactly:

International does suck, SSC are good cos they usually do a standard $25 delivery price but customs/fedex really screws us over (worse since SSC changed their harmonized codes), even if you send it back or destroy it, you STILL get charged customs, if you want to dispute it you have to open a query which costs about the same as the customs charges :slap :gah:

The problem is very simple, don't like it, send it back and get a refund. Stop all the freaking WHINING. If you really want an Ultron statue, go commission one done to your taste.

Unfortunately the problem is NOT that simple. People place orders based off pictures, if the final product is blatantly different from the pictures I think people have the right to express their frustration. Sure I could go out and commission a piece that I would personally love, but unfortunately I don't have the luxury of blowing $239487239847 dollars on a statue.

Sucks that you guys have to pay someone to fix the paint app issue. GL all.

I am not debating this at all!
I wish the paint was good to begin with, its frustrating me to no end! More work now.....
But again I rather have this than a custom one! :lecture
Paint is much cheaper than making a whole new one for any reason

I wish the paint was good to begin with, its frustrating me to no end! More work now.....

If I buy it... will you paint it for me ..... free perhaps? :D

Unfortunately the problem is NOT that simple. People place orders based off pictures, if the final product is blatantly different from the pictures I think people have the right to express their frustration. Sure I could go out and commission a piece that I would personally love, but unfortunately I don't have the luxury of blowing $239487239847 dollars on a statue.
That is alot of money for a statue.

who said, this hobby is cheap?

are you going to paint this yourself or get someone else to do it? cant wait to see the end result! :)

are you going to paint this yourself or get someone else to do it? cant wait to see the end result! :)

I like my things shiny, IM fan never sways too far away from what he loves :)
I have a painter in mind. You can wait and see what comes about

paintforUltron.jpg

Nope. It was complete Bull Cr*p what the mods did to me over there. I'm over it now. I'm not going to waste my time over there anymore.

Erm!

Some better pictures but the piece still does not match the excellence of the proto.

I'm sure your not alone. At one time you could order with confidence, not so much anymore.

Seems like SSC didn't like I requested my packages being left at the door with no signature. I hope it arrives early tomorrow. But they did drop off my rogue head replacements. Seems like SSC went to alot of trouble and paying extra on the shipping for a signature according to the fedex rep.

I'd say the biggest negative is the silver part of the paint work and the contrast of the abdominal area not being that of the proto pics. What do you do though not pre-order these things and wait till you see in hand shots? These things sell out in no time, I'd love to get a Gambit PF but cant find one anywhere at it's retail price :(

Back