Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my things shiny, IM fan never sways too far away from what he loves :)
I have a painter in mind. You can wait and see what comes about

paintforUltron.jpg

Hey Alex I look forward to repainting the Ultron for you
I got the Silver Surfer Comiquette recently Im temped to repaint him
like I did the Iron Man

Hey guys Im the painter who did the Iron Man in chrome if anyone wants any info on
getting anything repainted Pm me

Carl

Alex thanks for showing off my Iron Man I painted I really like
they way it came out

Im the guy who painted the Chrome Iron Man I recently bought a Silver Surfer statue I think i will paint it the same way I did the Iron Man
I think it will look great in chrome

if anyone wants any info on getting anything painted pm me
These Ultrons are great sculpts but paint is not there

Carl

After watching Docmario's ultron vid I must go ahead and cancel ultron looks like he has a major rash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe people are going to sink even more money into this thing to make it look right.

Can't believe people are going to sink even more money into this thing to make it look right.

This is expensive enough we should not have to spend more to fix a paint issue. This is the second coming of Rogue

Just got it and it's not even worth me taking any pics, its a grey TURD!!!!! To make it worse the QC on it just sucks got #16 and it has so many flaws on it, big gap on his chest plate, paint chips etc. :gah::gah::gah::gah:

Last edited:
Painters charge around 400$ per limb

Wow Thats High I dont charge nearly that much for any project unless were talking a lifesize bust I dont even charge that much for one of those. If anyone wants there Ultron repainted I charge between 175.00-200.00

Pm me if your interested

^^ Nice that u have to pay $400 for a statue. Get it shipped and back for a custom paint work, which would run you another $300+. In all of u want a Ultron advertised like SSC pics, get ready to spend $700+. What the heck is wrong with that picture? :thud:

I just cancelled my order and applied the refund to psylocke fingers crossed she has no issues

^^ Nice that u have to pay $400 for a statue. Get it shipped and back for a custom paint work, which would run you another $300+. In all of u want a Ultron advertised like SSC pics, get ready to spend $700+. What the heck is wrong with that picture? :thud:

If you like the charcter enough and have the cash then money well spent
to have a custom piece like this.

If I did not know how to paint statues I would pay to get one done
this hobby is expensive but we all have characters we love more than others

Looks great with the lights on. We need more pictures - one person's snapshots do not a "major fail" make.

Last edited:
If you like the charcter enough and have the cash then money well spent
to have a custom piece like this.

If I did not know how to paint statues I would pay to get one done
this hobby is expensive but we all have characters we love more than others

Your price is good for doing custom work. I'm just making a general statement that if SSC didn't screw this up, there would be no need to do such work.

Ss is cheating on us now, how does that looks like the pic they were on pre order? It start from rouge pf. They need to make sure what they are selling now!

Your price is good for doing custom work. I'm just making a general statement that if SSC didn't screw this up, there would be no need to do such work.

Your right you should not have to pay extra to get it done right.

but this Hobby is expensive I just paid for 2 comiquette Iron Man statues
got them very unhappy with the paint job will be repainting them eventualy

Also dropped a ton of cash on the Sucker Punch 1/4 statues

Carl

Back