Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow guys i just got my bowen giant man!!!this is gonna go well next to ultron PF!!!! Wohooooooo

The first Doom PF is perfect, I hope with the next they get a slightly more action pose, not like Ultron because it really doesn't fully fit IMHO but something subtle, like this:

That is a pretty cool pose with a bit of action with it, Mikey! :yess: Is Dr. Doom taller than Ultron in comics? A stand-up Doom PF will be quite massive?

Ha???
He is going to look small next to the Ultron!

Pics?
:tap

no bro, he's gonna be the same height at ultron dude. i saw both of them today at comic store n they are perfect for each other. Giant man is about the same height at ironman comiquette with flagpole dude.

So he's pretty biggg

i will get my ultron next week so i will post both of them side by side..YEA!!! and for nw i m uploading video of giant man on utube

i knw giant man is supposed to be at least 2x bigger than ultron..but at least this giant man is close to other 1/4 scale statue

I hate to say it but I agree with people who say it looks like a big toy. It reminds me of the plastic Ultraman that my mom bought me at the Japanese Toy Store when I was a kid.

I hate to say it but I agree with people who say it looks like a big toy. It reminds me of the plastic Ultraman that my mom bought me at the Japanese Toy Store when I was a kid.

Just 10x more solid and heavier!
Oh and it does not brake when you try to pose it :lol

what do you guys think about a weathered version of ultron, similar to those ironman weathering effects.

Anyone remember if ultron ever get badly damaged in the comics? as oppose to just die. All i recall was hulk ripping the thing in half and someone threw it in space or something :slap

what do you guys think about a weathered version of ultron, similar to those ironman weathering effects.

Anyone remember if ultron ever get badly damaged in the comics? as oppose to just die. All i recall was hulk ripping the thing in half and someone threw it in space or something :slap

I personally don't remember him being "weathered".
Destroyed? Yes. But that's about it.

I personally would have him painted as close to Sideshow's proto, maybe some more metallic look & ease up on the orange paint on the face.

That and people are using flash. I'm telling ya from experience flash kills so much. That's why I take pictures outside now and have learned to be better at say comic-con without using the flash. The shots I've seen that are more natural light the statue looks pretty cool.

Every one of the washed out shots are all flash shots, the one shots that made people hesitate for a second was a non flash session. :lecture

Ski

When you getting it back Ave?
And did you also get those 3 magnetic pieces, I'm not sure what those are for?

I haven't even gotten it from SS!!
This Sat is when I get it
Then Mon it goes to the painter
IM guessing in 2 weeks, I'll be seeing it by the 25th for sure
You like it, send me a PM

Looking forward but I got GW's guy to work on mine.

will be waiting to see how it turns out and I may end up getting mine done as well by the same.:lecture

You guys have a very professional guy to do yours.
I await his paint up. I like to see what we both come up with.
I am not going for the same exact look or to make it exactly like the proto
I want to come up with a new paint up
This will be delightful to see, gives the rest of the guys a chance to see this sculpt all painted up good

You guys have a very professional guy to do yours.
I await his paint up. I like to see what we both come up with.
I am not going for the same exact look or to make it exactly like the proto
I want to come up with a new paint up
This will be delightful to see, gives the rest of the guys a chance to see this sculpt all painted up good

Yeah, I've already got some ideas about how to redo this mess of a paint job, and though the proto looks great I'm thinking something different. Then again I may just send him back.:dunno if I'm totally disgusted.

Yeah, I've already got some ideas about how to redo this mess of a paint job, and though the proto looks great I'm thinking something different. Then again I may just send him back.:dunno if I'm totally disgusted.

I am not sending him back no matter. Plus I would think it would cost you more to do so for you guys in Canada? :dunno
I am going to open him up and display him next to Cap and Red Skull this weekend just to see how he stacks up.
From what I can see, the sculpt is amazing, very excited to have Ultron in 1/4! :panic:

If it was a good paint application :monkey2it would have saved me a bunch, however its much cheaper than making one from scratch and it was done by Idol Workshop so a big plus! :clap

Back