Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sending him back no matter. Plus I would think it would cost you more to do so for you guys in Canada? :dunno
I am going to open him up and display him next to Cap and Red Skull this weekend just to see how he stacks up.
From what I can see, the sculpt is amazing, very excited to have Ultron in 1/4! :panic:

If it was a good paint application :monkey2it would have saved me a bunch, however its much cheaper than making one from scratch and it was done by Idol Workshop so a big plus! :clap

I know what you mean, but personally this whole sub-par product thing that ssc is going through is really making me lose interest in the hobby as a whole. It's really starting to make me think if I even want to continue since it seems pretty much everything I've been interested in or gotten has had serious QC problems and I'm getting sick and tired of it.:lecture:lecture:lecture

will be waiting to see how it turns out and I may end up getting mine done as well by the same.:lecture

You can always go 1st if you want Quad. :lol
It may take a month or so for me to get it done anyways since I got some other stuff on my plate in the following weeks.

You can always go 1st if you want Quad. :lol
It may take a month or so for me to get it done anyways since I got some other stuff on my plate in the following weeks.

Going first is always scary...
Yet from what I have seen, his work is very good! I would not worry
For me, well...... I had many reasons to invest in ARH Studios. Now I got a few good painters at my disposal, time to draw on the talents I support :)

I know what you mean, but personally this whole sub-par product thing that ssc is going through is really making me lose interest in the hobby as a whole. It's really starting to make me think if I even want to continue since it seems pretty much everything I've been interested in or gotten has had serious QC problems and I'm getting sick and tired of it.:lecture:lecture:lecture

I totally understand your point. But overall, I have to say with the amount of work and volume that SS does, I have been more than happy with my products I have purchased since 08.
The Rouge was really the only thing I had issues with.
The Hulk last year didnt have great of a color either.
Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best with Joker and Batman, and the new Hulks coming our way

I totally understand your point. But overall, I have to say with the amount of work and volume that SS does, I have been more than happy with my products I have purchased since 08.
The Rouge was really the only thing I had issues with.
The Hulk last year didnt have great of a color either.
Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best with Joker and Batman, and the new Hulks coming our way

The Rouge is a terrible thing, I'd go to the doctor by Friday if it doesn't clear up.

Ski

Ex back in stock ........

But don't want to pay to fix it up........

Damn arrrrhhhh. Really want this.......

For my Avengers setup ........

Hmmmm Ultron or the Medusa but want to apply $300 points on 1 of them...

......which one to take....

Go for the EX Ultron. The Medusa isn't that great in person, saying that I haven't seen Ultron in person yet. Decisions Decisions :panic:

Get Ex Ultron bro. it is worth buyinG not that bad even u can repaint iT.... in case of Great Ultron as seeinG the painT joB ..... with Art prinT n swiTch ouT hanD ....i must say Ex or Fa!L:wink1:

Get Ex Ultron bro. it is worth buyinG not that bad even u can repaint iT.... in case of Great Ultron as seeinG the painT joB ..... with Art prinT n swiTch ouT hanD ....i must say Ex or Fa!L:wink1:

You got your Ultron now?

Back