Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great UltroN Ex or FaiL :rotfl

Nope!

ultronhaha.jpg

=

Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

:lol :wink1:

frankly , for thos of you who own the avngers PF line up this one is a must, just like the Doom Pf. get it or live to regret it later :dunno

A tough decision

Im going to be frank, part of me wants this because of the sculpt & that it could go with my Avengers PF lineup and part of me is telling me no. The paint App is not good and why im I paying to to get fix. If I buy this piece then SSC has won. There would be no message sent to them that this I'd utterly unacceptable...

I know there wouldn't be another one made so this makes my decision even harder. :monkey2

Last edited:
Re: A tough decision

Im going to be frank, part of me wants this because of the sculpt & that it could go with my Avengers PF lineup and part of me is telling me no. The paint App is not good and why im I paying to to get fix. If I buy this piece then SSC has won. There would be no message sent to them that this I'd utterly unacceptable...

I know there wouldn't be another one made so this makes my decision even harder. :monkey2
seriously if u dont plan on selling later u should order it,, u can always wait to paint it in your own sweet time till u decide its time for a new paint, and if you dont like it, u keep the reward points and flip on ebay ..only win here,

seriously if u dont plan on selling later u should order it,, u can always wait to paint it in your own sweet time till u decide its time for a new paint, and if you dont like it, u keep the reward points and flip on ebay ..only win here,

.......:goodpost:

do one thing ask them for discount mention it its good sculpt but paint job is not that good even though u like to buy it n going to repaint him again n rapaint going to cost u $$. if they agrees that its reallY not painted neatly even as loyal customer your like to buy it because of sculpt. so they might give u discount n u also mention ur purpose :)

do one thing ask them for discount mention it its good sculpt but paint job is not that good even though u like to buy it n going to repaint him again n rapaint going to cost u $$. if they agrees that its reallY not painted neatly even as loyal customer your like to buy it because of sculpt. so they might give u discount n u also mention ur purpose :)

i wish u keep this brilliant ideas to yourselves

Yah maybe a year later they will do a 10% off....

Well I'm officially in the haters club. I just got mine.....and immediately boxed it back up. The paint job is absolutely horrible. It's not so much the paint layout as it is the quality of the application. I have scuffs, scratches, and bubbles everywhere. There is a huge spot on his back that looks like glue that they painted over and a scuff right in the center of his face. As much as it pains me to say it, this is by far the worst painted statue I have ever received from any company.

Back