Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm officially in the haters club. I just got mine.....and immediately boxed it back up. The paint job is absolutely horrible. It's not so much the paint layout as it is the quality of the application. I have scuffs, scratches, and bubbles everywhere. There is a huge spot on his back that looks like glue that they painted over and a scuff right in the center of his face. As much as it pains me to say it, this is by far the worst painted statue I have ever received from any company.

So like me this will be your first refund? I feel your pain. :(

just came home now unboxing him ohh box is HUGE got 51/500 will tell u how he is

all friends this is looking pure awesome i liked it yes Paint job is not that good over abdomen area but even that orange col is not bothering me its huge n beautiful sculpT ......:yess:....will post pics soon

all friends this is looking pure awesome i liked it yes Paint job is not that good over abdomen area but even that orange col is not bothering me its huge n beautiful sculpT ......:yess:....will post pics soon

congrats first of all for receiving it undamaged , seeing the box that was my first thought that it could end up damaged during international shipping,, secondly , glad u actually liked it, but now u need some of the avengers team PF too:clap

I'm going to try a replacement. If it's just as bad then a refund. I did notice that there was no quality control sticker on the styrofoam this time.

try replacement dude its not that bad to hate him yah paint job is not good it can be way to better ... but statue is cool i m keeping him. if u have got ex then get replacement i suggest

unable to post High Resolution pics

Try Tinypics or photobucket. Yoiu need to uplaod the pic through then and copy & paste the IMG code here. :lecture

Indeed. :lecture I wonder if he knows the originator? :D

Ecekat, you can't link from your desktop :slap dis iz da internetz.... :lecture I am not at your house, you are here!!!

Ski

What the heck is Ecekat? :dunno

Pics taken from ! PhonE
sorrY for poor pics...

picture.php

In real this orange color not look that bad yes but it should have been better but they painted it orange to look yellow after lit up
picture.php

after lit up
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

as even this case pics don't do justice it will look better with black background .......friends its good sculpt i recommenD it for u guys not like rogue at all she is different case

I have to admit now that i have him in hand I'm really considering keeping him. I have to decide whether or not to send him back and get a refund or a replacement since the base doesn't work and i can't light him up. At first i was defiantely going to send him back for a refund but now im thinking i might just get a replacement.

Has anyone had any issues with the pegs in the feet? I received mine yesterday and come to find out the peg that goes into the connector part was not straight, and can not sit in the hole. What's interesting is the part looked like it was scuffed, like someone tried to fit the foot in its placement and could not fit it in there as well.

I can deal with small paint issues, but statues that can not sit properly on bases are a NO NO to me:mad:. Now I have to wait to hear back from SS about a replacement.

Oh and I tried real hard to bend that connector back so it can fit, but that thing feels like its made from Adamantium like Ultron and it would not move at all. So I need a new one no doubt.

Other than that, the statue is really awesome! Very heavy and solid. This is not a lightweight statue by any means. Outside of Rogue (which everyone had problems with), this is the first statue I received from SS in which there was a major problem with it. I have been very fortunate to not have any issues with QC in the past. I just hate this whole box up, ship back, wait for new statue process. I sure as hell hope I don't have to take pictures, since the statue did not have any problems outside of the peg.

I have to admit now that i have him in hand I'm really considering keeping him. I have to decide whether or not to send him back and get a refund or a replacement since the base doesn't work and i can't light him up. At first i was defiantely going to send him back for a refund but now im thinking i might just get a replacement.

U should replace it dude u have seen it in person think abt how it will look on shelf this pose is awesome n it will look more dynamic with other avenger members as great ultron is villain

Has anyone had any issues with the pegs in the feet? I received mine yesterday and come to find out the peg that goes into the connector part was not straight, and can not sit in the hole. What's interesting is the part looked like it was scuffed, like someone tried to fit the foot in its placement and could not fit it in there as well.

I can deal with small paint issues, but statues that can not sit properly on bases are a NO NO to me:mad:. Now I have to wait to hear back from SS about a replacement.

Oh and I tried real hard to bend that connector back so it can fit, but that thing feels like its made from Adamantium like Ultron and it would not move at all. So I need a new one no doubt.

Other than that, the statue is really awesome! Very heavy and solid. This is not a lightweight statue by any means. Outside of Rogue (which everyone had problems with), this is the first statue I received from SS in which there was a major problem with it. I have been very fortunate to not have any issues with QC in the past. I just hate this whole box up, ship back, wait for new statue process. I sure as hell hope I don't have to take pictures, since the statue did not have any problems outside of the peg.

do u got any paint problems like after lit up?? is there from anywhere light coming except those orange spot??

Dhaval, I'm very glad you're happy with yours after such an anxious wait. Sending things back for international collectors is a real headache, so it's a big relief when things work out.

I do like that last shot. :)

picture.php

Back