Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldnt even see the light up feature because it the peg was crooked and can not fit in the foot connector. There were no paint issues on my Ultron, and the statue itself was fine.

I want a replacement, not a refund. This is too damn awesome an Ultron to let it slip by. I don't think we will ever see another Ultron of this caliber in our lifetime, so I want to have this in my collection. :)

I couldnt even see the light up feature because it the peg was crooked and can not fit in the foot connector. There were no paint issues on my Ultron, and the statue itself was fine.

I want a replacement, not a refund. This is too damn awesome an Ultron to let it slip by. I don't think we will ever see another Ultron of this caliber in our lifetime, so I want to have this in my collection. :)

......:lecture

........:exactly:

62612647.gif

Unlike the majority, I actually really liked this statue and couldn't wait to get it. So of course I receive a defective piece today. The paint is flaking off the front of his face and his "ear" peg snapped off when I was gently trying to put it on. I hope SS has a replacement piece.

Unlike the majority, I actually really liked this statue and couldn't wait to get it. So of course I receive a defective piece today. The paint is flaking off the front of his face and his "ear" peg snapped off when I was gently trying to put it on. I hope SS has a replacement piece.

They should have use magnets for the ears instead of the metal pegs.

Here are some quick pics of the some of the crap thats wrong with the one they sent me. Looks worse in person. The first pic is a huge smudge in the paint, the second is a big spot that just forgot to paint, and the last pic is one of several chips. Needless to say I'm very disappointed. :(

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Back